• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

DROGBA????

BAD BULLZ

Was just wondering what the news is on Drogba
I only just heard/read that he got that red in the final for some brainsnap ::)and that he's not likely to play for chelsea again.
I know alot of you will say "dont care or off a cliff or something" But do you know where he's likely to go now.
Will he stay in premior league?
Cause that might help me make up my mind in deciding what team i'll go for in premior league which i still cant pick a particular team to cheer for with a passion.Its hard because premior leagues so 1 sided and i have no geographical liking to any team.I dont wanna go for a team that might win once every 100yrs but i dont wanna just jump on the manchester and chelsea pretenders bandwagon.
So i've  been trying to follow teams based on players i see usually from  highlights and stuff
At the moment
i pretty much break it into 3sections who i like
top 4 as its always the same
the middle section
and the teams in relegation battles
So it was CHELSEA(only for drogba)
PORTSMOUTH (primus) dont even know where he's at now either
SHEFFIELD (links with ccm)

For some reason i have managed to find it much easier to hate teams
NEWCASTLE..... WELL THATS AN EASY DECISION
MAN U....SORRY no real reason just everyone likes them and i would seem like some pretend bandwagoner because of there usual dominance OH AND I REALLY HATE PRINCESS RONALDO
MAN CITY....NOT SURE Y
READING....NO IDEA
LIVERPOOL....um again not sure

What teams do newcastle have a strong/fiece rivalry with???
i can see myself leaning towards one of them!

With NO knowlage of rivalrys or what Drogbas doing
im considering

Arsenal ...Like abedeour and they r competitive
Tottenem...not sure
middlesbough...not sure
west ham...underdogs that beat man u a few times
portsmouth... kinda liked them b4 but not sure bout them

Can anyone help with some derby imformation or anything that might help me make a decision.I really want to support a premior league team but i cant get into it with out truley supporting someone.

SORRY FOR THE TEAM AND PLAYERS SPELLING MY BAD :headbutt:

BAD BULLZ

I ment in relation to derbys with other teams like mariners/scum etc sorta a who hates who if there was a decent team that really hated newcastle and man u i would probably consider them a chance to be my team

Paolo

Eggy said:
Cause that might help me make up my mind in deciding what team i'll go for in premior league

SHEFFIELD (links with ccm)
I have the feeling that if you support Sheffield, they wont be very successful in the premier league

BAD BULLZ

They wernt going to be my main team but i will support them as they battle in that section that fights for promotion relegation  I'm can get interested in that as well but i wanna follow a team thats a realistic contender for top spot in the top league

BAD BULLZ

centralcoastyouth said:
Newcastle have a massive rivalry with AFC Barrow
You should support them

WHO.....sorry its only been since the mariners started that i paid any attention to professional football still very naieve.

Paolo

Eggy said:
but i wanna follow a team thats a realistic contender for top spot in the top league
that means one of the bandwagoner clubs, hull, west brom or stoke. They are the only realistic chances of winning it :popcorn:

BAD BULLZ

Im talking from the premier league I'm not joining on man u's band wagon just someone who can genuinly be competitive

of those lower teams i've picked sheffield not expecting them to win premier league but i want them to earn a spot in it and hope they can try keep a spot in the top league.

Paolo

Eggy said:
Im talking from the premier league I'm not joining on man u's band wagon just someone who can genuinly be competitive
hull, west brom and stoke are in the premier league

BAD BULLZ

pfft not what i'd call contenders they'll be relegated for sheffield next season.

OIY bogan ;) who's the "potters"

loyalist

Eggy said:
pfft not what i'd call contenders they'll be relegated for sheffield next season.

OIY bogan ;) who's the "potters"
stoke
they're called that as in the harry potter books he is a fan

BAD BULLZ

Its would be fun to be able to join in the banter with a legite fav team and i cant manage to get myself interested enough to stay up to those seedy hrs watching the games without really caring who wins.

dibo

you don't have to watch the games. if you can't watch them without caring who wins, they're not worth watching.

BAD BULLZ

The goals are brilliant i go nuts @ the srappy goals in the aleague  i just wanna be able to enjoy the tension of the premior league then go nuts when someone hits a DROGBAESQUE stunner

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred