• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

DROGBA????

BAD BULLZ

Thanks i definitly go for anyone who plays newcastle and most teams vs Man U (its ronaldo's fault)
and Everton sounds pretty suitable.
also gonna keep an eye on Arsenal/portsmouth/wham.

jarrad

Liverpool - Man U and Everton main Rivals.

Liverpool are just awesome, and not like ManU&Chelsea how
everyone just jumps on the band wagon, making them even better
than they allready are. ;)

Paolo

marinermick said:
i hear that drogba was not invited to lampard's mum's funeral for fear he would dive in the box
heard that before, but it is still world clarsh.

p.s for eggy, Arsenal and West Ham are both London sides, so they dont particularly like each other. They are both small clubs fighting it out with chelsea for the second best side in london  ;)

Spurs silverware in 07/08 = 1 
Rest of Londons(epl sides) silverware in 07/08 = 0  :popcorn:

note: there is bound to be one smartass....womens football does not count

S

soccersensei

keensy said:
soccersensei said:
That said - re supporting  - my suggestions if your at all interested mate, obviously any of the top 5
well that would fit in with how the majority of australians pick their side....look whos up top and go with them ::)

Sigh...
If you want to "quote" to poke shit keensy, quote in full context... or otherwise save your eye rolling crap for your own usual boring ass self congratulatory posts.

"Correct" quote was...
"obviously any of the top 5 if you include the toffee's offer a good seasons ride..."
Followed up by two suggestions of great middle order clubs...with Sunderland as my pick of the bottom five.

Not quite the same impression is it now?  :redcard:

Mind you, personally I couldn't actually give two hoots about "how" new interested people choose to select their side; It's people who need to feed or construct their ego from the idea that by who they support they hold some kind of elevated football purity or status that  I find pretty f**king laughable...
Oh and did i mention BORING!!!?

Tosser ::) ::) ::) 

Paolo

Thankyou for pointing out the errors of my ways soccersensei. I will try to change my actions in the future as i highly regard your opinion would not like to disappoint you in the future. Can you please find it in your heart to forgive me??  :popcorn:

Paolo

centralcoastyouth said:
thats better keensy
how dare you have an opinion!
yeh im sorry, i will follow with the norm and just agree with everyone else.
Can someone suggest which top 4 club i should support now???

dibo

centralcoastyouth said:
manutd seeing as they won 2trophies!!!

i won two trophies at my cricket presso night - do i get millions of fans (and pounds sterling) now? :piralaugh:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred