• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Disgrace

dibo

i agree with perm, who agrees with jimmy.

i think?

anyhoo, the other night was tops - no passengers, no whingers, no hangers on, no bullshit. one very full bay singing, chanting, jumping, dancing and celebrating the house down, and we were certainly louder than usual. good practice for the mega mental times we're about to have in the finals!

neverwozza

I really think the stadium roof makes a huge difference. I took my Uncle (who is a huge parra supporter) down to the 1st game against Sydney and we were standing just to the left of the Marinators. We were fairly tanked by the time we got there but he said it was the best atmosphere he's ever experienced at a sporting event in Australia. I've been to some full houses at the SCG for swans games which were great but I am hoping to top those this weekend.

tyson

as for all of this emo dissing... what do you guys actually classify as 'emo'? someone under the age of 18? someone not in yellow? someone in black? someone that is not you or different to you?

my bro and his mates have started going in bay 16 this season and sometimes we go in to bay 15 to try and get people revved up there and to spread the chanting. at the newcastle game the other week, while i was absent on a holiday, they were called 'emos' just because they dont have mariners shirts yet... despite the fact that they often sing a lot more than a lot of the people in bay 16.

wtf?
i mean, so much for being a 'non-exclusive' group of supporters. im not going to mention the persons name, but not everyone has a mariners shirt yet. - i havent even managed to be able to afford one yet and my mum certainly cant afford to buy one for me and my two brothers.
i really dont understand.

kevrenor

tyson said:
wtf?
i mean, so much for being a 'non-exclusive' group of supporters. im not going to mention the persons name, but not everyone has a mariners shirt yet. - i havent even managed to be able to afford one yet and my mum certainly cant afford to buy one for me and my two brothers.
Tyson, we started with yellow T-Shirts!  Get down to some really cheap discount outlet and buy a few for your mates! They only have to last to the GF.

Not related to your post but I don't get all the red and green .... every game ... really looks crap from the western stand ......  how hard is it for people to look in the wardrobe on the day of the game and get somewhere between cream and gold (not scum old gold) or navy.

tyson

i understand that they should be wearing yellow... but calling them 'emos'? pretty much bagging them out when they are the ones who sing... the ones who we want to come through and be the guys we all are at the moment - leading the younger guys.

i just find it inappropriate when we claim to be non exclusive, particularly when they arent even 'emos'. and in another sense, one would hope that we are all emos... emotional and passionate for the team.

meldraco

kevrenor said:
tyson said:
wtf?
Tyson, we started with yellow T-Shirts!   Get down to some really cheap discount outlet and buy a few for your mates! They only have to last to the GF.

Not related to your post but I don't get all the red and green .... every game ... really looks crap from the western stand ......  how hard is it for people to look in the wardrobe on the day of the game and get somewhere between cream and gold (not scum old gold) or navy.
HAve you checked out Rebel Sport they r having a large clearance on Mariners gear picked up t-shirts for $5

Jeff (LouMacari)

No excuse not to wear yellow. I do understand however that at that age, wearing yellow aint cool. that's fine but anyone in bay 16 should be making the effort with the wardrobe and clearly, some couldnt give a rats.

FFC Mariner

3,500 members from a population of 300,000. Thats a paid membership base equal to 1.167% of our catchment area.

So if we are worse than Lowy FC, you must have at least 50,100 members.

You are just making yourself look silly arent you??

loyalist

LOSDEABAJO said:
Don't get pissed off at him, he has a point, when we scc/cove boys travelled to gosford, 5-4 to sydney!!! it looked like Melita stadium
Alot of maltese there?

kevrenor

LOSDEABAJO said:
Don't get pissed off at him, he has a point, when we scc/cove boys travelled to gosford, 5-4 to sydney!!! it looked like Melita stadium
Pastizzi, yum!

Have you BEEN to Melita Stadium for a game recently?  ::)

loyalist

kevrenor said:
LOSDEABAJO said:
Pastizzi, yum!

Have you BEEN to Melita Stadium for a game recently?  ::)
I hear theres alot of sydney fans there that make an incredible amount of noise and have many visual display???

kevrenor

Greenpoleffc said:
3,500 members from a population of 300,000. Thats a paid membership base equal to 1.167% of our catchment area.
Actually I think you'll find Gosford/Wyong is closer to 360,000 plus us in the disputed territories brings it up to say a notional 400,000 BUT Sydney is 4 million (even without us). Piss poor!

serious14

Leave LOSDEAGJADPHDFKPASBAJO alone - he's part of the best supporter's group in the history of football.  No other group in the world did a chant/song/visual display before the SCC did.  Don't you all know that??  I mean, it's not like they join in with the Cove and do "traditional" football songs, is it??  THEY ARE COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY THE BEST THERE HAS BEEN AND EVER WILL BE, CAN'T WE JUST ACCEPT THAT??

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!  You can go away now LOSDEA-whateverthef*ckyournameis, you've made quiet quite the idiot of yourself already.  :redcard:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred