• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Disgrace

LOL if anything we are a multi-cultural bunch.

keep loving your wanker chants.

:D

MARINATORS always was..and always will be Australia's worst supporter group.

serious14

Marinators - supporters of the 07/08 Premiers.

SCC - a youth oriented breakaway from The Cove who think flares are _wicked_, racism is an acceptable policy, and are nothing more than keyboard warriors.  Being keyboard warriors, I figured that you're figure out that www.sfcu.com.au/smf is where you're supposed to be, not here.  Idiots.

brett

LOSDEABAJO

At least his name is almost an anagram of Joel's Bad

Other than that, reminds me of Corey Delaney. A kid who seeks any attention he can grab, bad or other, and gets his only justification from making everyone think he is a tool.

loco

kevrenor said:
Greenpoleffc said:
3,500 members from a population of 300,000. Thats a paid membership base equal to 1.167% of our catchment area.
Actually I think you'll find Gosford/Wyong is closer to 360,000 plus us in the disputed territories brings it up to say a notional 400,000 BUT Sydney is 4 million (even without us). Piss poor!

Its 316,000 and the hawkesbury river is the border mate

Wombat

The singing was much better against Wellington. I sit in bay 15 and I looked at you guys...still lots of youngsters and girls (which is brilliant)...but everyone was more hardcore...more committed. Maybe the rain drove away the emo's but I enjoyed this game and the noise we created more than some of the other home games this year.
So credit to the Marinators for this game and lets get loud in Scumland.

As to the trolls. WTF, the squadron have an average age of 16 and matching IQ levels.
Newcastle is a shitty city (maybe 3 or 4 decent suburbs in the whole town) full of toothless, uneducated scum.

serious14

Greenpoleffc said:
Full 40inch soul bags or french flares??

I would hate to not be wearing the right gear

Parachute pants, Abercrombie and Fitch gear on top, and a Burberry scarf.  Seriously man, you'll look fully wicked.

Wombat said:
The singing was much better against Wellington. I sit in bay 15 and I looked at you guys...still lots of youngsters and girls (which is brilliant)...but everyone was more hardcore...more committed. Maybe the rain drove away the emo's but I enjoyed this game and the noise we created more than some of the other home games this year.

As to the trolls. WTF, the squadron have an average age of 16 and matching IQ levels.
Newcastle is a shitty city (maybe 3 or 4 decent suburbs in the whole town) full of toothless, uneducated scum.

The squadron look awesome but the chanting and support is shite.
I'm sure the marinators can match it with them in the coming years.
And in ''scumland'' good luck. The sydneyboys will always look better than the marinators at bluetongue and that was considering a f**k load couldn't make it due to daftpunk. including me.

dru

LOSDEABAJO said:
Wombat said:

The squadron look awesome but the chanting and support is shite.
I'm sure the marinators can match it with them in the coming years.
And in ''scumland'' good luck. The sydneyboys will always look better than the marinators at bluetongue and that was considering a f**k load couldn't make it due to daftpunk. including me.

Why are you here?

serious14

LOSDEABAJO said:
The sydneyboys will always look better than the marinators at bluetongue and that was considering a f**k load couldn't make it due to daftpunk. including me.

HAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!    Not only do you have shithouse taste in music, but you're a lame-arse part time fan.  You sir, are an epic fail.  Whatever credibility you had (none) has now evaporated into negative territory.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!  That's really all I can do to you - laugh at you.  Pathetic.

melbourne_ole

BJ said:
To quote one Glenn Quagmire "Fat chicks need love too- but they got to pay". If you Scum fans realised this, maybe you wouldn't all be on the dole? Anyhow, time for bed. That's right, I have a bed that isn't a park bench, inside a house that doesn't have wheels on it. It's been fun owning you Scummers on here. We should do it again sometime. Let me know when the Centrelink payment comes in again to fund your internet bill and we'll talk from there.

pwned....

nomes

dude if you were that concerned you would sit in bay 16 and do something about it hey.
jets had a big fat f**ken tin roof over their head (hence the echo) and they probably had more supporters in their bay due to plonka's like yourself who do a shit load of whinging yet don't get in there and support your team. sorry mate, but your an idiot.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred