• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Daily Telegraph anti-football

marinermick

bulldogmariner said:
marinermick said:
and Mandic is Kewell's agent

incidentially Mrdja's agent as well
Wow i wonder how much he gets from Nik. He must be greatful to have signed him as he hasnt played much in 4 years so not much for a manager to do.

obviously a very good agent considering the deals he got for both kewell and mrdja who are both constantly injured

pjennings

So Sony look for the retail connection. I know Singo is no longer on the board - but he is friends with Gerry Harvey. Is this a way to get Gerry interested into football and the Mariners in particular. I'm sure Singo wouldn't mind some of his advertising dollars for BlueTongue.

MrCelery

pjennings said:
So Sony look for the retail connection. I know Singo is no longer on the board - but he is friends with Gerry Harvey. Is this a way to get Gerry interested into football and the Mariners in particular. I'm sure Singo wouldn't mind some of his advertising dollars for BlueTongue.

I LOVE Sony!

:thumbup:

dibo

midfielder said:
dibo said:
I suspect that Singo isn't so keen on us anymore.

I think your right ... CC Bears have his interest now...

122232636669.jpg

pjennings

I wasn't basing it on his liking the Mariners. All he needs to do is like money. I think he has proved over the years that he does.

clarence

midfielder said:
dibo said:

I think your right ... CC Bears have his interest now...

Thankfully, he can play Club Owner with them. I keep thinking of Newtown Jets and all the wreckage he left behind after he dabbled in that RL Club's affairs some years back. And thankful the Mariners kept Singo at arm's length.

clarence

midfielder said:
Jesus said:
midfielder said:
FFC Mariner said:
dibo said:

I think you can narrow that "us" down to some individuals

Pray tell... care to expand

My guess might be the foreign investment in the local team?

Thanks you could be right ... any other guesses

Has to watch his main businesses a bit more closer and can't afford the time to play cashed up svengali?

Media and advertising stocks have taken a beating and horse racing is going through the doldrums too. All of these industries Singo has major investments in.

midfielder

Gotta give it to Phil Rothfield and Rebecca Wilson ... from the TerrOR ... you should never wish ill of anyone ..BUT these two ... well FOOK me they need a good smack on the chops...

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/wedding-bells-for-cahill/story-e6freye0-1225864044527

SOCCEROO superstar Tim Cahill is rumoured to be getting married before the World Cup. We're told the Everton midfielder will be returning to Australia, via Las Vegas, to marry his long-time partner Rebecca.

The couple has three children. Details of the wedding are being kept top secret, but we understand it will be held at the luxurious Bellagio Hotel. We're told only their closest family have been invited. Soccer officials are delighted about the news, hoping he will settle down and become a more responsible person.  :redcard: The goal-scoring machine was involved in a fracas when bouncers had to forcibly remove him from a Kings Cross nightclub last year.  :redcard:  :fireup:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred