• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Daily Telegraph anti-football

furns

According to sfcu forums, Alan Jones had one of the main editors on his show this morning giving him an absolute bollocking for putting such a non-story (which we now know it is) on the front page.

scottmac

Suspended
furns said:
According to sfcu forums, Alan Jones had one of the main editors on his show this morning giving him an absolute bollocking for putting such a non-story (which we now know it is) on the front page.

Please clarify.

Are you saying that one of the terrorgraph editors was on Jones' show and Alan gave him a bollocking?

furns

scottmac said:
furns said:

Please clarify.

Are you saying that one of the terrorgraph editors was on Jones' show and Alan gave him a bollocking?
Yes
from sfcu
i couldnt believe it this morning. alan jones on 2gb was absolutely giving it to the editor of the sunday teelcrap for what was obviously a great media beat up that sought to overshadow the launch of our WC bid.  the bloke pathetically tried to validate why it was a front page story etc. he was embarrassing.

Honkee

4-4-2 has a pretty good editorial about the beat up, its pretty good reading.

http://au.fourfourtwo.com/news/105510,blog-green-day-for-golden-boy.aspx

MrCelery

scottmac said:
furns said:

Please clarify.

furns said:

f**k me. I never thought I'd see the day when I would find something not repulsive about Alan Jones.

serious14

You know that they've gone too far when Jonesy (a Rugby Union nut through and through) gets stuck into them.....

midfielder

He is the 2GB web page the audio can be heard on ... anyone know how to copy this so it does not get lost over time. Look for the Socceroo picture

http://2gb.com.au/index.php?option=com_moremultimedia&task=showaudios&Itemid=330

serious14

This is utter gold - compulsory listening..... about time these arseclowns were called out for their so called "journalism".

P.S.  This editor is an absolute c*nt of the highest order.  He doesn't seem to know much about what goes on at his paper - "I'm unaware of such things Alan".  F*cking scum.

Arabmariner

I heard Jonesy on the way to work this morning.

I had a feeling he would have something to say about it as he's quite close to Cahill and Lucas Neill.

I used to think the man was a bit of a knob but if you actually take time to listen to his show he does a lot of good for a lot of people.

And he's good at giving it to bludging politicians!!

tuftman

Just listened to the Alan Jones interview, listening to that guy get his journalistic integrity torn to shreds on national radio made me very very happy

/career

FFC Mariner

He lost any shred of integrity when he went to work for Rupert.

IIRC, the editor of the Sunday Tele has a spot on 2UE on Fridays doesnt he?

Arabmariner

Word spreads quick though.

A mate in Scotland e-mailed me last night and was on about Cahill being drunk and thrown out of a club etc etc.

tuftman

Tomorrows Terrorgraph headline "Drunk and disorderly Alan Jones abuses Daily Telegraph editor"

I just can't believe they went to Cahills sisters place at 10.30pm, thats rough that is

midfielder

When does the day come when these journos start getting shot?

I'm waiting.

Jones, tore Breen (a arsehole) to shreds.  I just hope someone tears his f**king head off. Lying, corrupted c**trag.

Marquee

midfielder said:
He is the 2GB web page the audio can be heard on ... anyone know how to copy this so it does not get lost over time. Look for the Socceroo picture

http://2gb.com.au/index.php?option=com_moremultimedia&task=showaudios&Itemid=330

It's on Itunes.
In podcasts under 2GB.
Ill upload it later for those who want it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred