• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Craig Foster on the Mariners

kman said:
Craig Foster's case was proven yesterday as far as I'm concerned.

The mariners only looked dangerous for about 10 minutes early in the 2nd half when they were...wait for it...passing the ball.

Whenever they resorted to the long ball, the Jets' back 3 ate them up.

Better luck next year!
Oi mate have your opinion... doesnt mean we have to agree, just how can jets have a better playing style if we win just as much????????
isnt the idea of the game to score goals, not fiddle and prance about like faggots?
Have your opinion ya smelly bastard

Bex said:
Why do all these single digit, instant expert posters come out of the woodwork the moment we lose a GF? What sick perverts are they? The Mariners have actually been playing all year........
Yeh good on ya... r u callin me not loyal, ive been to every game except one this season, ive been reading posts but just couldnt be bothered replying

midfielder

The truth is Les is still the dark War Lord of SBS and what he says go. Me thinks Fozzie is just a mouth piece for Les.

Bye the way Les & Fozzie your rating just keep falling, Fozzie if you read this I have heard there are some big things that may come up soon, you may be getting yourself off the list of target presentors and its all your fault.

MattSimon

I worked at SBS in Atarmon for a few months and I discovered that Fossie loves to eat cow penis sandwiches on rye bread, lightly toasted.

Les died about a year ago and they replaced him with a cyborg sort of like Robocop but instead of policing it's more talking about football and that. Next time you see him on TV you will notice he never blinks.

Bex

smitho_football17 said:
Yeh good on ya... r u callin me not loyal, ive been to every game except one this season, ive been reading posts but just couldnt be bothered replying

No Smitho, I'm talking about the c**ksuckers who register just so they can stick the knife in while we're down.

As for you, its great to see another Mariners supporter on here and I don't have a problem with what you've posted. In fact, I particularly like this one:

isnt the idea of the game to score goals, not fiddle and prance about like fa**ots?

dibo

smitho_football17 said:
isnt the idea of the game to score goals, not fiddle and prance about like fa**ots?

leave the homophobic abuse to the scum.

Rubbernose

Not that I actually watched it but apparently last Sunday on TWG Foster revealed his illustrious A-League team of the season, and it went like this;

-------------Covic-----------
-----North Moore Durante-----
------------Musialik----------
Felipe Juninho Hernandez Daniel
-------Griffiths Brosque--------

He's almost become a parody of himself.

P

Pete

Rubbernose said:
Not that I actually watched it but apparently last Sunday on TWG Foster revealed his illustrious A-League team of the season, and it went like this;

Wonder why he didn't put Jardel in as one of the strikers? He's South Amercian, isn't he,mmmmm?

BTW, with Musialik, Covic, North, Durante & Griffiths all getting into his team, I think it's fair to say that Foster might have been affected by the 'recency' effect.  :yellowcard:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primacy_effect#Recency_effect

There were some sterling performances earlier on in the season, and maybe, with all the 'analysis' he's done on the GF recently, he's forgotten about them or they've shuffled in the less active part of his brain. I'm assuming he has a brain, of course.

S

soccersensei

Rubbernose said:

Oh man, has he or what.
Thats just hilarious. What a clown. Besides his continuing fetish for south American players regardless of ability or performance... Who on earth places brosque on their Australian dream team? Shit, surely even Kosmina wouldn't select Brosque if he had his pick of the A league ;D
Truly f**king hilarious!

FFC Mariner

Rubbernose said:

Hate to support any side he coaches. What a f**king tool.

Lovely creative MF that is full of creative lightweights who would never get the ball.

S

soccersensei

Greenpoleffc said:
Lovely creative MF that is full of creative lightweights who would never get the ball.

Hahahahaa... exactly  :piralaugh:

Bex said:
smitho_football17 said:

No Smitho, I'm talking about the c**ksuckers who register just so they can stick the knife in while we're down.

As for you, its great to see another Mariners supporter on here and I don't have a problem with what you've posted. In fact, I particularly like this one:

Yeh cheers, i was on my angry pills, but cant stand it when ppl say im on the bandwagon... Bin loyal since day one even though i come from northern sydney suburbs... Cant stand snobby sydney shits, Go U Mariners!!

midfielder

taylor said:
Foget the tackle..Fossie played with Ashley Cole!

For the half season that he played in that team his nickname was .........THE JUDGE................why you ask...............because he was always seating on the bench.

S

striker

midfielder said:
taylor said:
Foget the tackle..Fossie played with Ashley Cole!

For the half season that he played in that team his nickname was .........THE JUDGE................why you ask...............because he was always seating on the bench.

Glenn, this is the best joke you ever told! :piralaugh:

marinermick

did anyone watach SBS this morning and the arsenal/liverpool champions league game?

at the end of the match fozzie ripped into liverpool about the style of football they played

this is despite getting a draw and an away goal!!!!

skilbeck

ive noticed he always seems to rip into liverpool. before the final of last years champions league, he basically did to them what he did to us and said that they dont deserve to belong there because their players arent of the standard of the rest of what is essentially the big 8 of Europe. i reckon he seems to care more about the stature of the players involved than the actual game play etc.

Andy

marinermick said:
did anyone watach SBS this morning and the arsenal/liverpool champions league game?

at the end of the match fozzie ripped into liverpool about the style of football they played

this is despite getting a draw and an away goal!!!!

It wasn't just Liverpool! Started ripping into Barcelona as well.

Branko had a fair bit to say as well, considering the football Sydney played while he was in charge.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred