• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

coastie crew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacko

Jorome Alexander Bennett said:
We all know that we only endure Keensy because he can score belters.

If I'd know that before hand I would have chopped him when he first got the ball!

Jorome Alexander Bennett

Sacko said:

If I'd know that before hand I would have chopped him when he first got the ball!

So I should take my scarred leg as a compliment. Thnx Sackman.

But I'm pretty sure you chop anyone, regardless of skill. That's why you're the first name on the teamsheat everytime.

Paolo

serious14 said:
You're not in Eastern Europe you fool, you're in Australia. 
It does not mean you cannot learn from positive aspects of their support.

Would you please be able to write a quick comment as to what you contribute to the marinators as a guide

serious14

So, what I do (which isn't really much these days, I stopped 100% caring on a large scale sometime in Season 3 - I just want to have fun whilst watching the game), you want to use as a guide for beter Marinating??  Or something??

Please write a quick comment as to why what I does matters to you at all??  </smartass>

Paolo

Just curious as to what you contribute because of the below comment thrown around by a person who has now confirmed that he contributes very little...which would place his comment under the umbrella of 'hypoctritical'

"You contribute f*ck all to the Marinators "

Alicia

Keensy & Serious... can you please continue your argument / discussion via PM.

The rest of us don't really want to listen in on your lovers tiff..

Thanking you in advance :)

graaant

Alicia said:
Keensy & Serious... can you please continue your argument / discussion via PM.

The rest of us don't really want to listen in on your lovers tiff..

Thanking you in advance :)

Speak for yourself! :p

nikko

Suspended

We just have to bide our time until he has an Aloi$i-like run of form.

I like this 'being nice' movement. Hopefully it catches on and natural decorum spreads like wild fire. If we all work together, I anticipate that in the future we will all be courteous and respectful, where courtesy and respect is warrented (ie. We must still call Jets fans tw*ts and flaming drongos).

When can we sing "what a waste of money" ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred