• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

coastie crew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorome Alexander Bennett

FFC Mariner said:
Jorome Alexander Bennett said:
FFC Mariner said:
yellowfellows said:
stop gettin worked up about other supporters its everyones team to support, mabye they wanna start a new group cause the feel like you guys dont want them in there i know a lot of other people at the games feel that way, mabye me and my mates will stand with them instead of your exclusive "group".

Bet you cant name 3.

Wanker

Stop calling people names, please.
He's put forward his opinion. We aren't exclusive, but if people perceive us to be, we have to do something about it.

Ummmmmmmmmmm no

I couldnt give a flying f**k what people who dont (and have probably never) stood with us or been away with us think.

You want to do something else, fine. Go do it but dont come onto a MB (with what looks like a new rego) to state why you need to do it.

I can never recall anyone on here (or in real life) ever being "exclusive" - can anyone else?

You dont like the songs - start another, if people like it, they will join in.

Thank f**k our next game is away and these issues wont arise as we will all be 1 (regardless of where we sit/stand at BT)

Have we met, FFCMARINER? I'll see you at Newcastle.

It doesn't matter if we think we are exclusive or not.
If others think we are, then it is a problem because they don't want/know how to join in our way of supporting our team (which is the best way).
We, as Marinators, want to grow the vocal support more and more until we have the stadium rocking; making for an extremely intimidating venue to play at. This will give our club a huge edge.

The Coastie crew want the same thing.
Why don't they just join the marinators?? This is the question we have to ask ourselves if we are interested in expanding.
We MUST be interested in what they think because they are the people we need to convert.

I remember one thing we did that excluded others. In season one when we used to throw that inflatable shark at the emos. Excluding emos doesn't count though. They are only vocal and passionate about their own misery.

Sacko

"They are only vocal and passionate about their own misery."

Too much Morrissey never did anybody any good!

Jorome Alexander Bennett

I just meant I'll meet the guy and he'll probably understand where I'm coming from. I think he might think I'm trying to start a splinter group, which is far from true, which he isn't to know if we haven't met.

Forums bring out the worst in people. If FFCM was having a chat with someone I bet he wouldn't call them a tw*t to their face.

We need more propriety on this forum, imo.
We're all just putting our opinions forward.

Serious and I disagree often. I support the Socceroos, he supports the Wallabies (do you remember that S14?), but at the end of the day we're both going for Australia. We both love the Mariners. Just differing opinions.
No need to call people wankers and the rest of it.

FFC Mariner

Forums bring out the worst in people. If FFCM was having a chat with someone I bet he wouldn't call them a tw*t to their face.

No need to call people wankers and the rest of it.

You just never know lol

serious14

If FFCM was having a chat with someone I bet he wouldn't call them a tw*t to their face.

Hehehehe, wouldn't bet on that.  ;)

Re: the Wallabies quip - oh noez, I didn't have enough money to afford a new Socceroos jersey so I had to make do.

Paolo

serious14 said:
If FFCM was having a chat with someone I bet he wouldn't call them a tw*t to their face.
Re: the Wallabies quip - oh noez, I didn't have enough money to afford a new Socceroos jersey so I had to make do.
worse then wearing club shirt to a game not involving that team or club shirts to national games

FFC Mariner

Jerome,

My point is simply this.

Everyone supports their club in their own way. Neither good nor bad.

The people who stand in bay 16 choose to do it their way, those of us in 15 etc etc etc ours.

Its different, not wrong.

If some group or other wants to go and do a SCC (break away, different style) thats their right. Oh and good luck getting the stewards to let them stand, do what ever it is they want in another part of the ground by the way.

But why the need to "explain"? No one gives a toss I suspect.

I dont ask Rowdy to justify why he sits where he does, wouldnt occur to me.

Also, forums are the last bastion of non pc free speech left so good luck with the lets all play nice campaign lol

You will probably see me at the scumdome, I will be the one near Adz who isnt in danger of liver failure

Rowdy

serious14 said:
Oi, f*ck off Rowdy, I came in here to post the exact same thing (well, the popcorn part).

soz mate, just trying to flog FFC's Blazing Saddles reference like a dead horse and have a larf at the same time

Sacko

FFC Mariner said:
yellowfellows said:
stop gettin worked up about other supporters its everyones team to support, mabye they wanna start a new group cause the feel like you guys dont want them in there i know a lot of other people at the games feel that way, mabye me and my mates will stand with them instead of your exclusive "group".

Bet you cant name 3.

Wanker

FFC is that a sign off or comment ?

:pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot:

FFC Mariner

(future anticipative  - a christmas treat for all you grammar nerds out there)

Anyway......back in Blazing Saddles

Go do that voodoo that you do

godothatvoodoo-300x204.jpg

Paolo

serious14 said:
Don't you have another multi to create in some lame attempt to be funny??
please confirm your facts before posting. logon will confirm that you are wrong....also my gosford greyhound admission ticket is also a give away that i was not on here

Rowdy

Wanker - as a 'future anticipative'

Hoping that someone will 'soon' pull their own dick!

Paolo

serious14 said:
keensy said:
please confirm your facts before posting.

Okay - you're a twat of the highest order.

What's that, true??   Thought so.  Idiot.
Did not have anything to do with the quote as their was no facts to confirm.

But nice rant and insult out of the blue based on incorrect assumptions

FFC Mariner

serious14 said:
keensy said:
please confirm your facts before posting.

Okay - you're a twat  could work harder on being less annoying and that would make me feel much better about our relationship

What's that, true??  Thought so.  Idiot.I think some of your posts could be better constructed

fixed as we are all now supposed to be nice

serious14

You deserve every insult you get on here.  You contribute f*ck all to the Marinators (*waits for the inevitable retort of "I don't sing" or some shit), and tbh, your try-hard casual-ness is tiresome.  You're not in Eastern Europe you fool, you're in Australia. 

P.S.  We're being nice now??  Righto, I'll rewrite as per 'being nice'.

You deserve every insult you get on here.  You contribute f*ck all to the Marinators (*waits for the inevitable retort of "I don't sing" or some shit), and tbh, your try-hard casual-ness is tiresome.  You're not in Eastern Europe you fool, you're in Australia. 

Jorome Alexander Bennett

We all know that we only endure Keensy because he can score belters.

We just have to bide our time until he has an Aloi$i-like run of form.

I like this 'being nice' movement. Hopefully it catches on and natural decorum spreads like wild fire. If we all work together, I anticipate that in the future we will all be courteous and respectful, where courtesy and respect is warrented (ie. We must still call Jets fans tw*ts and flaming drongos).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred