• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

coastie crew

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Floss~

Jorome Alexander Bennett said:
Over reaction.

This kids are just supporting the Mariners in their way.
They pose no splinter threat to us.
They are very unlikely to start fights (less likely than Rowdy. hehe).

but agree that 3s do not equal es.

What's the threat of any other supporter group?

Only if they publicly ridicule Marinators or vice versa is it asking for trouble... so IMO why give them ammo by firing them up?

As far as I know no-one is leaving the Marinators to start this up, so it's not like they're taking anything away from the Marinators. (...as far as I know)

It can't hurt if they actually do make some noise somewhere else in the stadium. And if they really are troublemakers, it's better that they are somewhere else and not seen as part of the bay.

...IMO.

FFC Mariner

~Floss~ said:
Over reaction.

Only if they publicly ridicule Marinators or vice versa is it asking for trouble... so IMO why give them ammo by firing them up?

As far as I know no-one is leaving the Marinators to start this up, so it's not like they're taking anything away from the Marinators. (...as far as I know)

It can't hurt if they actually do make some noise somewhere else in the stadium. And if they really are troublemakers, it's better that they are somewhere else and not seen as part of the bay.

...IMO.

Our very own SCC. Ahhhhhhh how sweet

So where are these Uber Ultra's gonna be in the ground?

Paolo

FFC Mariner said:
~Floss~ said:
Over reaction.

...IMO.

Our very own SCC. Ahhhhhhh how sweet

So where are these Uber Ultra's gonna be in the ground?
tbf they are not our very own SCC....but one can be sorted

FFC Mariner

Red-Earth-Indians.jpg

Kool Ultra Indians

yellowfellows

stop gettin worked up about other supporters its everyones team to support, mabye they wanna start a new group cause the feel like you guys dont want them in there i know a lot of other people at the games feel that way, mabye me and my mates will stand with them instead of your exclusive "group".

loyalist

Teens in carnival brawl at Gosford
TYRON BUTSON
22/12/2008 8:48:00 AM
CARNIVAL employees fought off a gang of teenagers during a vicious brawl in Gosford last night.
Police said the group of teens jumped on a ride being packed away at the Dane Drive carnival about 10pm last night and demanded that the attendant start the ride up.

When he refused and told them the carnival was over, several of the boys attacked the man, punching him at least once in the nose and face before other carnival employees got involved.

Police said the carnival employees turned the tables on the young thugs, hitting them several times and throwing them out of the carnival.

Several of the employees also suffered minor cuts and bruises during the melee.

The group fled and police are still investigating the incident.

http://www.theherald.com.au/news/local/news/general/teens-in-carnival-brawl-at-gosford/1392314.aspx

i assume this was the crew?

FFC Mariner

yellowfellows said:
stop gettin worked up about other supporters its everyones team to support, mabye they wanna start a new group cause the feel like you guys dont want them in there i know a lot of other people at the games feel that way, mabye me and my mates will stand with them instead of your exclusive "group".

Bet you cant name 3.

Wanker

FFC Mariner

forzamariners said:
Teens in carnival brawl at Gosford
TYRON BUTSON
22/12/2008 8:48:00 AM
CARNIVAL employees fought off a gang of teenagers during a vicious brawl in Gosford last night.
Police said the group of teens jumped on a ride being packed away at the Dane Drive carnival about 10pm last night and demanded that the attendant start the ride up.

When he refused and told them the carnival was over, several of the boys attacked the man, punching him at least once in the nose and face before other carnival employees got involved.

Police said the carnival employees turned the tables on the young thugs, hitting them several times and throwing them out of the carnival.

Several of the employees also suffered minor cuts and bruises during the melee.

The group fled and police are still investigating the incident.

http://www.theherald.com.au/news/local/news/general/teens-in-carnival-brawl-at-gosford/1392314.aspx

i assume this was the crew?

Carney's with their little hands..............name that movie

Jorome Alexander Bennett

FFC Mariner said:
yellowfellows said:

Bet you cant name 3.

Wanker

Stop calling people names, please.
He's put forward his opinion. We aren't exclusive, but if people perceive us to be, we have to do something about it.

FFC Mariner

FFC Mariner said:
yellowfellows said:

Bet you cant name 3.

Wanker

Stop calling people names, please.
He's put forward his opinion. We aren't exclusive, but if people perceive us to be, we have to do something about it.

Ummmmmmmmmmm no

I couldnt give a flying f**k what people who dont (and have probably never) stood with us or been away with us think.

You want to do something else, fine. Go do it but dont come onto a MB (with what looks like a new rego) to state why you need to do it.

I can never recall anyone on here (or in real life) ever being "exclusive" - can anyone else?

You dont like the songs - start another, if people like it, they will join in.

Thank f**k our next game is away and these issues wont arise as we will all be 1 (regardless of where we sit/stand at BT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred