• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Coast Football Ramble Podcast

Big Al

Great pods boys.

How good have the boys you have interviewed been. Intelligent interesting and willing to give. Was really impressed with Casella and Nigro was good to. They are really happy to play for us and giving good insights.
Think it was Casella who said Matt doesn’t train like that (smashing blokes and putting them down). He said he is supportive and something he only does on game day. Was great to hear. Doesn’t give away tactics but let’s us in.
Nigro being prepared to quarantine just to get a chance shows how much it means to him, so he is not going to take it for granted and he will let the young ones know how it can go so don’t waste it.

Thanks for the entertainment.

Tevor

Agree the new player interviews have provided some good insights into the players as you don't get the full picture just watching them play. Casella is an impressive young man and I feel he is going places and also I've been impressed with him on the field to date.

true believer

I don't know but I was thinking it was a reference to a phoenix.
yeah but why ? and there is ffc's logo . so im pretty confused .

rewatching the game ruon was once again like the colossus of rhodes
and clisby was very good.
and simon has learned to stay onside

Huddo

I'd like a talking point, please.
Obviously staj has a game plan, but Sunday after the 60th minute seemed like the perfect time to blood Hall with a bit more time, 2-0 up, against a tiring 10 man team that had i think until that point one shot on goal in the second half.
If that's not a good time to blood him when do we? ( i have faith in staj, just quering the interchange on this one. Thought Stajs thinking may have to do with nigro struggling, not wanting to tinker too much with the Defensive line.)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami