• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Coast Football Ramble Podcast

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
OUTSTANDING poddy chaps and just for your edification , sauce in the cupboard till it’s open and Messi just microscopically shades Simmo the teeniest tiniest little bit

pjennings

Just on the Man of the season so far - has to be Ollie for me. Not only for his own contribution but also his effect on what is basically the same team with Casella in for Harold and Nigro in for Ziggy. Imports really haven't figured.

Forum Phoenix

I wasn't sure that he did.
He seemed to be smiling as he came off and walking fine.
Then got half way across the pitch and grabbed his leg. As though he realised he had to slow down.
What I thought” I saw was gamesmanship. Ref was trying to hurry him on so he played on his, probably admittedly, tight, hammy.

Last edited:

Forum Phoenix

What I @thought” I saw was gamesmanship. Ref was trying to hurry him on he played on his, probably admittedly, tight, hammy.
It’s a good question for Nigro.

Who I thought was excellent against Wankers United.

Shaun, everyone wants half our squad and all our coaching staff on 5 year deals. Is MC willing to support new contracts and extensions right now? It will be soul destroying to see us get gutted by Sydney again.

And especially Staj. Overseas release clause, but surely have to lock him down longer term again. If he goes, half our youth, staff and players, would probabky follow him Armie style.

Love this to be avoided,

Last edited:

Pirate Pete

Has anything come of the Council 'emergency' meetings with the State reps
I heard somewhere, could even have been on here that nothing was decided.
They'd need another three months.

Meanwhile I'm sat here seething having got my latest rates notice.
Going on about a rates rise to "secure our future" or some such shit.
Where the hell do they think people will get the money for a 15% hike in rates?
I could go on but I'm sure everyone feels the same.

Huddo

Not trying to play down the rate rise but rents have gone up $50 on the coast in the last 6 months, that's $2600 pa, if you own your own house the rate increase, according to the government web site it is the equvilant to $300 (that will eventually be passed on to renters anyway). All I'm saying is it's not good what councils done but in the grand scheme of things it's better than a $2600 hike.

Last edited:

pjennings

My beef with the Council 'choices' are that you can have a 10% 7 year rise and reduced services or a 15% permanent rise for 'normal services'.

We have had a shit Council since I have lived here. I would pay 20% more permanently to get a competent Council that truly did 'normal services' rather than the ramshackle approach that has existed here for at least 35 years.

Pirate Pete

My beef with the Council 'choices' are that you can have a 10% 7 year rise and reduced services or a 15% permanent rise for 'normal services'.

We have had a shit Council since I have lived here. I would pay 20% more permanently to get a competent Council that truly did 'normal services' rather than the ramshackle approach that has existed here for at least 35 years.
Just having a look at the flyer I got with the rates.
Good to see they've gone to a DL flyer as opposed to the bigger A4 thing.

First bullet point....... Significant asset sales over the next two years.

What's the betting these people flog the stadium off to some mob?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred