• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Coast Football Ramble Podcast

FFC Mariner

How did people celebrate Jair having his very 1st shot on target for us in only his 4th game?
(It was a piss weak header if you missed it)

Seriously though. Thoughts on SS leaving for the US and Tommy Oar going

timmers

We're recording tonight :cool:

Any questions for the panel?
I listen to every episode of the pod. Very thankful to you guys who put the effort in.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the sustainability of a model that says we get financial viability through selling our best young talent. That has been spoken about for some years and it always seemed a good idea when we didn't have young talent to attract other clubs. The thought of losing SS now seems a waste of good recruiting efforts and weakens our playimg XI

Reactions: adz

true believer

I listen to every episode of the pod. Very thankful to you guys who put the effort in.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the sustainability of a model that says we get financial viability through selling our best young talent. That has been spoken about for some years and it always seemed a good idea when we didn't have young talent to attract other clubs. The thought of losing SS now seems a waste of good recruiting efforts and weakens our playimg XI
He is curtainly not ready to go overseas .
The odds are better than even money he never see's his potenial and returns in a few years .
As a squadie at best

pjennings

I suspect we will be watching him on Jan 25 against the Roar. Good young talent but a lot of work needed. TBH I would like to see him deployed just behind Jair and Murray centrally rather than out wide where he is usually.

Wombat

What is this wank? You talking about Silvera?

He is locked in. He is far more talented than Tommy Oar for those with no eye.

He will play for Australia. We gave him a 3 year contract......but it should have been 5 years!

This kid is the f**king bollox.......his natural possie is winger but he is a boss up the middle.

pjennings

What is this wank? You talking about Silvera?

He is locked in. He is far more talented than Tommy Oar for those with no eye.

He will play for Australia. We gave him a 3 year contract......but it should have been 5 years!

This kid is the f**king bollox.......his natural possie is winger but he is a boss up the middle.

Yes - it is Sam - I think locking him in out wide means the defence can work him out quicker. In the middle he has more options.

Coast Football Ramble

We celebrate the win over Victory, discuss the holiday season fixtures, player movements and more.
Shaun drops by for a quick chat and Morrow puts his shin pads on.

EJukFwKUUAUAhRQ

true believer

Still listening to the podi

1 jair should be given till the end of the season before he is judged as harshly as
You blokes did. As you guys noted .
He's playing on the left .and made chances ."that no one else has "

For shaun .with the next years membership for the w-league be included in one package "yes im happy to pay more" and will watch both .

Last edited:

turbo

For shaun .with the next years membership for the w-league be included in one package "yes im happy to pay more" and will watch both .
Haven't listened to it but what's that bit about? I can't say I'd be keen on paying more and am very unlikely to get to any W league games. Nothing to do with being women, I don't have time to get to NYL or other leagues either.

Tevor

Haven't listened to it but what's that bit about? I can't say I'd be keen on paying more and am very unlikely to get to any W league games. Nothing to do with being women, I don't have time to get to NYL or other leagues either.
If they can arrange some double headers I'm sure I would watch it because it would be convenient as we have to travel to the coast. Not sure how the club will manage that situation and get members to pay for the W League game as well.

Reactions: adz

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami