• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Coast Football Ramble Podcast

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Seems like Fallin'rolling is being swapped for Keogh, most likely.
I wonder if we put in a bid for him, or if they're there for somebody else?

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Look, I'd cheer him...but I'd feel fkn dirty doing it.

No sense getting optimistic about him though.

I'd still get real sick of him real fast once he starts winning penalties and free kicks from his constant diving though.......I still have enough pride in the yellow and navy that I don't want that shit associated with out name. It never has been before. We've had the occasional dive, but except for Asdrubal, we've never had an actual diver.

Last edited:

pjennings

Seems like Fallin'rolling is being swapped for Keogh, most likely.
I wonder if we put in a bid for him, or if they're there for somebody else?

I cannot understand that. Why would Keogh want to leave Perth at the moment. Unless going to Melb City is a way to go back England.

Big Al

I cannot understand that. Why would Keogh want to leave Perth at the moment. Unless going to Melb City is a way to go back England.
Just breaking now as a potential deal. Keogh has worked under Joyce at Leeds as youth.

We should also move this elsewhere. It’s nkt ramble related

MagpieMariner

I'd still get real sick of him real fast once he starts winning penalties and free kicks from his constant diving though.......I still have enough pride in the yellow and navy that I don't want that shit associated with out name. It never has been before. We've had the occasional dive, but except for Asdrubal, we've never had an actual diver.
I take your point, but everyone knows he dives, so it shouldn't reflect badly on us.

Forum Phoenix

Winning free kicks and penalties as a Mariner...

Good one Gus. Comedy gold.

:piralaugh:

bikinigirl

. FP beat me to it ... but you have obviously forgotten who he would be playing for

. at any other club in the league he is 'the most fouled player'* ... for us he would be the first player to receive two yellows in a match for simulation

... and that would be in our good half of football

* commentary speak for he continues to go down easily and continues to be rewarded for it

Holy

Appreciate the effort guys.

Whenever you do the next one, it would be great if you could get Tom on.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

The intro beat is way too cheerful. I haven't felt like that in regards to the Mariners in years!
It's the only cheerful thing that comes with supporting CCM these days. If they change it I'm going to dye all my CCM shirts black, start wearing eyeliner and listening to My Chemical Romance.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred