• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Coast Football Ramble Podcast

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Great episode. Lots of really good information and insight

It's disturbing that our entire strategy next year is 'hey, you know how we got in a new coach this year and told him to just recruit youth players and nobodies with no money and they should come good? Yeah, you blokes up for doing that again next year?'

Although I have to disagree at whoever it was that said Bosnich would hate to see us fold - the coke snorter has already said that we shouldn't be in the competition. He hates CCM more than most Jets fans - us folding would make his day!!

I wonder how other clubs compare with investment from the owner, and the return on investment that owner has?

Wombat

Rowdy spoke logically, clearly and thoughtfully. He would be an asset on Foxtel.

And he could back slam Rudan.....that is if Rudan still had a job!!! LOL

Also if you look at my Avatar a certain Podcast star can be seen lazing at the front!

Just googled Kariong United's website and found this Gem.:)

Last edited:

Spacks

Interesting, thanks for asking about the affiliations. I thought we were linked with Everton as well? Good news about Tottenham though! Bloke at work will be very surprised about that, seeing as he is a big time tottenham fan.

Big Al

Interesting, thanks for asking about the affiliations. I thought we were linked with Everton as well? Good news about Tottenham though! Bloke at work will be very surprised about that, seeing as he is a big time tottenham fan.
Think it was more they had a young Aussie and were happy to give him up more than a genuine they will send players. But we dinhave their phone number.
That was my impression anyway

Big Al

Loved the will Glover be back - Shaun gives a head shake as in only for those in the room not broadcast - then might have been rowdy oh Shaun has just shaken head - Shaun no not what i was saying- next day released:p

Lot of good insight but glad Shaun shut down the stadium rights stuff. It’s pretty clear it was last fan forums magic mirror. Alot of fancy drawings for absolutely no point. The council wasn’t formed and now want nothing to do with us running it. Mulvey was a much smarter distraction.

Great pod. Looked and went wow 2hrs but it flew. Rowdy not following the run sheet:fireup::piralaugh:

Thanks for another good year boys and we really need along offseason to forget that crap.

I stayed the full 90mins but was more for the laughs as it was so bad you couldn’t get up set

LFCMariners

A person can want CCM to fold or they can want the HAL to succeed, but they can't wish for both.

If CCM get the arse that's effectively a death-knell for any other regional area hoping for a future at the top level. At least half of the regional expansion sides, after a decade, would have less to show for their brief history than CCM did between 2005 and 2015- but the same lean seasons on and off-field. And you can bet the simpletons would be calling for them to get the boot as well so we could admit (insert new team) and we start all over again.

I thought we got past such nonsense after the Fury/ GCU debacle?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred