• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Coast Football Ramble Podcast

Big Al

Hey Al, Jimmy is actually the one getting married this weekend. However I'm getting married in under 12 months so I'll take it on board ;).

Thanks for listening mate :cheers:.
My bad. Saw a tweet that had wedding list and thought it was you Good luck with your nuptials and Jimmy good luck hope all goes well for you.

Might have to have a marriage section in the pod. The love is in the air.

Looking forward to this weeks pod. You got any goss on what Gatty was talking about?

No CB’s no God no clue in attack. More of the same coming for the rest of the season

Coastalraider

So... We weren't going to pod today.
We were actually going to spend the time planning for next week's show.
But...
We're sitting in the studio waiting to talk with the club now.
Possibly record or possibly not, depending on length of discussion.

Meant to be at home sorting wedding stuff out.

-Jimmy

Looking forward to hearing how this went.

As you had previously not planned to record tonight, were you asked to come in by management or did you go door knocking??

Big Al

So... We weren't going to pod today.
We were actually going to spend the time planning for next week's show.
But...
We're sitting in the studio waiting to talk with the club now.
Possibly record or possibly not, depending on length of discussion.

Meant to be at home sorting wedding stuff out.

-Jimmy
Pod Pod Pod

Finally breaking news before you recorded

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
outstanding poddy boys .....and your right, once again its time to stick more solid than ever ....oh and RIP Ash

Big Al

Total class pod.

Took the emotion out and looked deeper than shit coach vs owner with limited cash.

Some really good points.

Still think it’s the right outcome. With our budget Paul was not the right coach and he didn’t fit what our club culture was.

As for a new coach, plenty of challenges ahead but as well put maybe a lesser known coach fits our model and limitations better, maybe not but Paul wasn’t changing for anything. I don’t see any of our imports being trouble makers and maybe they have some contacts we should talk to

Reactions: adz

Ozhammer

Good show guys, balanced and thoughtful just what was needed.

We have interesting times ahead of us but for once, it does seem like the club understands where it has been going wrong.

We can only hope that the next coach is a better fit on more levels, or the club will be in greater strife than it already is.

priorpeter

Just a quick note on this week’s show - towards the end, it was stated that the Victory fans started singing “stand up for the mariners” and the end of the game, and everyone stood up except me - not true. I was one of the first ones standing, joining in with them and led the rest of the away bay to stand and sing as well. Exactly the same as when Victory spanked us down there in Dec 2016.

Wombat

MC stands for something. Its not great Football thats for sure. Maybe the M stands for Manc? Im sure most of us know what the C stands for!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred