• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Cityrail - Football specials?

Bex

From www.cityrail.com.au

Service Announcements

Trains
The closest station to Moore Park is Central Station.

Sydney Buses is operating express buses from Central Station to Moore Park so why not purchase a Moore Park ticket from your station for combined train and bus travel to and from the game.

CityRail is operating extra services to help you get to and from this years A League Grand Final at Sydney Football Stadium, Moore Park.

Getting to the game
Special Services
Extra services are operating on the Newcastle & Central Coast Line to assist customers get to the game.

Extra services are departing Newcastle Station at 12pm, 12.45pm and 1.05pm stopping all stations to Broadmeadow, then Fassifern, Dora Creek, Wyong, Tuggerah, Gosford, Woy Woy, Hornsby, Epping, Strathfield and Central.

Going home
CityRail is operating extra services after the conclusion of the game to help customers get home.

The 8.45pm Central to Gosford service is being extended, stopping all stations from Gosford to Newcastle.

For timetable information visit www.cityrail.info/timetable/index.jsp

What a bunch of numbnuts!!!!!!!!  :yellowcard::redcard:

S

striker

northernspirit said:
you can guarantee the answer will be no and there could be trouble on the return trip

you don't expect the workers at Cityrail to get of their arse and do something?

i hope there's not trouble on the train..... or at least make it safely to epping station....the you guys can murder each other!

Bex

It really wouldn't take that much intelligence to figure out that it would be in everyone's interest to run separate trains for the separate fans.

Say, a train from Newcastle all stops to Morriset and then direct to Central.

Also, a different train kicking off at Morriset with all stops to Hornsby and then direct to Central arriving at least half an hour later.

They could run that a couple of times before the game and the reverse a couple times after the game.

Jesus

Jesus
The FFA should get off their asses about this one.

Though i think the marinators club should also be speaking to the squadron on the issue, to try and sort this out.

Bex

Hehe, imagine that......... an entire train with yellow flags, streamers, scarfs - filled with yellow and yellow hanging out everywhere - chanting and literally going off all the way back to the central coast after winning the GF.  :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead:

Auburn Mariner

OK, Part I:

The very helpful and delightful Jodie (guess where she's from; The Central Coast!!!) has put an urgent request to management on our behalf.

That is, could we please look at Newcastle, all to Morisset then Central trains AND ALSO Wyee, then Coastie station trains in BOTH DIRECTIONS.

At worst, I have asked for 8 car carriages separated by locked doors and LOTS of Security.

Part II to follow.

I am the point of contact here; 0421 922 910 if you need to speak to me.

skilbeck

Yeah thanks Auburn, but how confident are you in talking to them that cityrail will organise it correctly?

Auburn Mariner

Skilbeck, I have told them that if they refuse our request, they will locked in a padded cell with Yellowbeard and I, with NO earmuffs and with me having been on a hunger strike for 48 hours.

Now, what do you think our chances will be?

Yellowbeard

Auburn Mariner said:
Skilbeck, I have told them that if they refuse our request, they will locked in a padded cell with Yellowbeard and I, with NO earmuffs and with me having been on a hunger strike for 48 hours.

What have I done to deserve this punishment :p

skilbeck

Yellowbeard said:
Auburn Mariner said:

What have I done to deserve this punishment :p

lol I think you two would be prime candidates for the US Military Guantanamo Bay interrogators :p

Bex

Yeh, thanks Auburn. I hope for everyone's sake that the big wigs will actually listen to reason. We can pretend it was their idea if it helps...........

B

bakery5

Auburn Mariner said:
OK, Part I:

The very helpful and delightful Jodie (guess where's she's from; The Central Coast) has put an urgent request to management on our behalf.

That is, could we please look at Newcastle, all to Morisset then Central trains AND ALSO Wyee, then Coastie station trains in BOTH DIRECTIONS.

At worst, I have asked for 8 car carriages separated by locked doors and LOTS of Security.

Part II to follow.

I am the point of contact here; 0421 922 910 if you need to speak to me.

Is Jodie going to the game? ;D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred