• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast Reps 2012

starfish

Hardly!! Never a chance for premier league without seniors. The whole thing is a farce!!
definitely is a farce. Central Coast FC did not make an application to be in any FNSW comp senior or junior for 2012 because the Association gave over the running of all elite football to the Mariners.

what FNSW has done is reject the mariners applicaion completely and by not giving them entry to any FNSW competition they are effectively saying that one of the most successful A League clubs in the country cannot field a junior academy side at any level. Note that FNSW have given CCFC - a club which in effect no longer exists and did not apply - a place in the super Youth League. Who knows if the Mariners will take this up - or whether FNSW will allow them to take it up.

Nathan Byrn

so what is the truth of the matter?
The exact opposite!!! Central Coast FC DID apply and The Mariners did NOT apply.
FNSW did NOT reject anything from The Mariners. You want to know more?? Ring or email the CCF or better still ask the board of Directors.

dibo

He said he didn't reply to all emails in preseason when everyone is emailing.

Mumbles

Hey guys. FNSW announced the 2012 clubs yesterday on the website. Have a look in the latest news

Mumbles

Posted above mumbles....
Yep, didn't see link, sorry

I hope this latest change CCFC/Mariners settles into a long term initiative.
So many players (incl my child) travel to Sydney seeking stability and escaping the politics.

Mumbles

Keep on driving then
Because it isn't going to get any better soon?
Much prefer to be representing our local area.

What happened to the GM, Mark Louis? CCF appointed last year. He seemed to have a plan then disappeared?

Anyway, I'm not here to bag out CCFC. I'd like to see them do well.

kevrenor

Final details decided for Mariners Academy

The final adjustments have been made between Central Coast Football (CCF) and the Central Coast Mariners to the roll out the representative football program on the Coast.

With Football NSW confirming the clubs position in Super Youth League for boys and Premier Youth League for girls next season, the club will enter under the Central Coast Mariners Academy (CCMA) branding with the football program being run by the Mariners technical department.

CCF will continue to administer the program and discussions are currently underway to further advance the technical program through the appointment of a CCMA Coaching Coordinator.

Central Coast Mariners Development Manager and National Youth League Coach, Tony Walmsley, is in charge of the technical program and highlighted the club’s intentions.

"The pathway to the Mariners has always been there for local players. We have a great opportunity through the CCMA to help more local players over the long term to realise their potential,” Walmsley said.

Foundation Mariners player and Youth Development Coordinator, Damien Brown, will continue to play a role in the program, supporting the Academy’s Coaches and the CCMA Coaching Coordinator in a mentoring capacity.

"This really is the best possible structure for the Coast. We have reached a point where the two organisations are working together in a true partnership and I am really excited about the potential of the CCMA for the girls and boys of the region,” Brown said.

CCF Chairman Darren Sprod has played a pivotal role in the formation of the CCMA and was equally upbeat about the program kicking off a new era for development on the Coast.

“It is incredibly exciting to see the plans coming together for this new partnership with the Central Coast Mariners - it heralds a new era for player development on the Central Coast, one that will be of great benefit to all the boys and girls of the area.”

The CCMA has appointed its coaches and commences trials next week with playing groups to be finalised by mid November.
---------------------------
CCMFC 14/10/2011

Mumbles

Are the appointed coaches published anywhere?
Damien Brown is genuine. I hope he has plenty of input

Nathan Byrn

Are the appointed coaches published anywhere?
Damien Brown is genuine. I hope he has plenty of input
The coaches are the same as last year with a few changes. Ash Grant is gone, Haydn Appo also, New womens Head Coach. There may be other slight changes. Damien Brown is genuine but has a decent workload already without the burden of assisting a rep program that will generate no income for the Mariners.

true believer

so wait a second ! who are the u13 reps and up then?
i was of the belief we had a junior system run through the
centre of excellence .under the mariners.

whats the truth here?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred