• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast Mariners Squad 2021/22

Ads

Pain recently signed a two year extension with Western United:

arh, missed that one.

oh well, maybe Craig Goodwin or another Leftie. Haha

Ozhammer

Just about every other team in the league has better FB’s than us but the boys we have have done the best they can for us. There are some really good young Aussie kids playing in those positions in the AL this season, so hopefully one or two might be on the club’s radar for next season.

Forum Phoenix

Just about every other team in the league has better FB’s than us but the boys we have have done the best they can for us. There are some really good young Aussie kids playing in those positions in the AL this season, so hopefully one or two might be on the club’s radar for next season.
Agree with this.

Ben10

In this theme, Dalibor Markovic played a few games for Victory this year and looked promising (I believe he's at Western now). Another option could be Van der Saag from the Smurfs who must be keen for game time.

Maybe a bit more of a stretch, but King has done well at LB for Sydney this year so I wouldn't be surprised if they opted to move Zullo on as he isn't getting any younger (thank youuuu, we will have him). I also think Strain from Adelaide has had a cracking year, would love him.

turbo

Do I want them to be squaddies behind obvious first choice players - absolutely. But then I wake up. Until then I will dream and hope for a that we can get lucky.
Then look to the NPL as well. Brindell South hasnt looked out of place at Brisbane and surely there are other good defenders there that could step up. Or put the work and time in to Miller and hope our newly improved CBs can cover to the odd stuff up. Or use one of our unused visa slots on one, we're playing with 1 visa player at the moment anyway.

Insertnamehere

Then look to the NPL as well. Brindell South hasnt looked out of place at Brisbane and surely there are other good defenders there that could step up. Or put the work and time in to Miller and hope our newly improved CBs can cover to the odd stuff up. Or use one of our unused visa slots on one, we're playing with 1 visa player at the moment anyway.
I think Miller gives us better go forward than nigro. He does have occasional defensive lapse but so too has nigro, ala nix early in the season.
plus he can play CB, DM and is like 20yo.

Ozhammer

Noah Smith at ADL looked a great prospect at LB before his injury imho but we would need to have him unlearn the United f*ckwittery that seems to be instilled in everyone from that team.

Big Al

Hopefully we can keep Roun but as one of the best CB’s in the league a better pay check would probably be on offer.

Maybe if he gets a crack for the Socceroos or goes to the Olympics as an over age for experience he might go overseas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred