• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast Mariners Squad 2021/22

Drew

Just when we had hope things would be on the up… really sucks, but with charlesworth still owner it’s hardly surprising,

Ads

Maybe that’s why Hatch was put in at left back to test how he would go in that last spell ready for next year budget players.

Nigro——Rowles——Tong——-Hatch
Nisbit——Bozanic—-Stens——New
———————Urena——————-
———————New———————

Hall
Miller
Ballard
Smylie
Cahill
Teskenis
Reek

* If Staj does leave hopefully we get big $$$$$$ for a striker

* Hope to god we can keep our core Niz, Stens, Olli and Tongyik.

* Although now Charlesworth might Tongyik for more $$$ back in the pocket with Dan Hall doing the job!

turbo

I’m curious how this played out, did the squad know at re-signing time? If so they must have an indication on who is coming in. Was it to blame for some of the issues posters on here picked up and speculated on? Had there been some other drama to trigger this?

It’s all just really weird so there has to be some missing piece we can’t see yet.

Michael

I’m curious how this played out, did the squad know at re-signing time? If so they must have an indication on who is coming in. Was it to blame for some of the issues posters on here picked up and speculated on? Had there been some other drama to trigger this?

It’s all just really weird so there has to be some missing piece we can’t see yet.
I’d say the rumours about a bunch of players already being re-signed months ago but held quiet were very true and in the last few weeks Staj has been told what is and isn’t possible and I’d say nothing decent is possible and it’s probably pretty sudden. Players have taken better offers from other clubs because plain and simple we cannot afford. And no new owner is in site for the foreseeable future.

pjennings

As an A-League manager what are his NSW choices?

Scum - no owner
Smurfs - corica
Cowbells - still in finals so Milicic will stay.
Drive-bys - Robinson will be on notice.

But as a National Woman's manager does he have an eye on a 2023 position for one of the teams?

Kel50z

As an A-League manager what are his NSW choices?

Scum - no owner
Smurfs - corica
Cowbells - still in finals so Milicic will stay.
Drive-bys - Robinson will be on notice.

But as a National Woman's manager does he have an eye on a 2023 position for one of the teams?
I read else where the NZ women’s coach job is open soon. He could come back and royally f**k FA by winning the World Cup with NZ ?

marinermick

I’d say the rumours about a bunch of players already being re-signed months ago but held quiet were very true and in the last few weeks Staj has been told what is and isn’t possible and I’d say nothing decent is possible and it’s probably pretty sudden. Players have taken better offers from other clubs because plain and simple we cannot afford. And no new owner is in site for the foreseeable future.

This is the most plausible explanation at the moment. Also reflective of the team’s form in the last couple of months.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred