• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast Mariners Squad 2021/22

iggythump

pjennings

Never know where to post in this forum.
Great read and looks like Kye has his sights set on staying
Good article - and it shows that he is happy here. However, the interview was before the Sydney game. When did the Pohang interest come?

Corsair

Never know where to post in this forum.
Great read and looks like Kye has his sights set on staying
I love reading this part: "as well as a 6-0 thrashing of APIA" been a long time since we thrashed anyone, gee it feels great!

Kilsin

Good article - and it shows that he is happy here. However, the interview was before the Sydney game. When did the Pohang interest come?
The interview was posted 24 hrs ago mate and includes the 6-0 thumping of APIA.

Sorry mate, I mixed it up, you were right "At the time of conversation, the Mariners were preparing to play Sydney FC in their first home game,"

Fingers crossed he stays for us but I will be happy for him if he accepts a good opportunity OS.

Last edited:

midfielder

However good both Monty and Staj have been the influence of Olly in particular and Biggi cannot be ignored...

I read about two months out from the season start comments from Monty re MC and he kinda said or implied only Staj actually knew how to develop a squad drawing a lot on an academy and juniors ....

I think we have a great group in the academy ... but they need a coach capable of getting the right players around them...

Its a real skill and hugely undervalued i.e. the ability to balance a squad get the right senior players in... Olly has been instrumental and a key part of the revival

midfielder

Probably not the right place but Jaden Casella has signed for Rockdale Illinden
Bout 4 years ago, I was talking to a Dad of a very decent player who was being paid 65K to play in an old NSL club.... for that he trained 3 nights a weeks and was working as an electrician and earning over 120K . Combined close to 200K...

Dad said he believed his son could make the A-League but not quite good enough to be a 250K player or move overseas. So being semi professional with a career made more sense.

Just sharing.... for all those that make it .... many more don't ....

Corsair

Can't seem to find any info on Transfer window dates. Is it the whole of January?

Any inside news on who we might see come or go?

I've heard speculation and rumour about Rowles, Nisbet and Tongyik....wouldn't want to lose any of them.

turbo

I wouldn't begrudge any of them an OS move. Just can't really afford to lose both Kye and Ruon together.
Yep. Dan Hall has been great but is still pretty green. You can’t chuck another green player in with him and expect anything good out of it.

Insertnamehere

So who do we think might be on the transfer menu come January window?

I'm thinking the obvious. Kye

Strongly possible. Birraz, Niz, Oli, Ruon

Possible but unlikely. Marcos, Farrell

Realise some have new deals with us and seem happy.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred