• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast Mariners squad - 2010/2011 HAL season

Roy Law

Warren is a gun, would love to see him play for us but hard to break into side with Rose in front of him. Jerry Kalouris is an interesting prospect at LB but would be too young for first team. Interested to see Sam Munro mentioned as a possible upgrade to first team squad, captain of NYL side but not normally getting a lot of comment. Still, as already said, it's an exciting time!

midfielder

oh man, you don't read well midfielder

it is a player that was on a lengthy contract - neither wee mac (at this stage) and dutchy are

Be kind on Holidays at Byron an on limited time net which keeps getiing blow away .... Fark we have had some wind and rain and the dish that connets us to the net keeps moving and the site looses the net...

So its kinda smash and crab....

someguy

looks set to happen- sheffield coach on their website:
http://www.sufc.co.uk/page/Gaffersnotes/0,,10418~2263238,00.html

"There will be 3 more young players coming into the club shortly, but I stress that... they are development squad players who were lined up before I was appointed [Christmas last year]"

When he says "development squad" does he mean players in the squad to gain experience/develop, or is it a seperate reserve team that Warren is set to play in? If so will he be on a first team contract?

cbowden9000

If you keep reading

The trickle of youthful potential coming into Bramall Lane over the next few days will not affect Micky Adams' ability to wheel and deal in the transfer market.

Chelsea's Danny Philliskirk came in on loan today and other fledglings will soon be joining him, but the United boss has been left clear to concentrate on the task of immediately strengthening the current first-team picture:

"It is not panic stations by any means at this stage because I am still assessing the lads here and weighing up potential targets.

"My phone hasn't stopped since I came here with players and agents ringing me about coming here, but I have to be careful because very often that way you end up being offered other people's problems - and I have enough of my own!

"There will be three more young players coming into the club shortly but I stress that, like Danny Philliskirk who came in today, they are development squad players who were lined up to come in before I was appointed.

They are clearly part of the longer term strategy of the club and not the immediate future, and for that I am looking for a bit more strength and experience to go straight into the side."

Doubt he'll see game-time any time soon.

Roy Law

No matter who the manager is at Sheffield United they sure go out of their way to make Australians welcome. Not. Stay here Warren.

Marquee

http://au.fourfourtwo.com/News/193321,mcclenahans-future-in-doubt.aspx

Trent McClenahan could be available at the end of the week. He was with Arnie for the Olyroos. We seem covered at RB with the emergence of Sainsbury but could be a possibility?

Wombat

Trent McClenahan could be available at the end of the week. He was with Arnie for the Olyroos. We seem covered at RB with the emergence of Sainsbury but could be a possibility?

Not fully convinced about Sainsbury just yet. Good prospect but a few flaws atm.

adz

Staff member
Not fully convinced about Sainsbury just yet. Good prospect but a few flaws atm.

Would you put that down to him not having a lot of game time with the team, or do you think it is more than that?
What sort of flaws were you thinking? I guess he doesn't have a lot of pace, and doubt game time would fix that! Anything else?

scottmac

Suspended
Would you put that down to him not having a lot of game time with the team, or do you think it is more than that?
What sort of flaws were you thinking? I guess he doesn't have a lot of pace, and doubt game time would fix that! Anything else?

I just don't think he holds his tounge right.::)

Wombat

Lacks a bit of pace but that is not so important if you read the game well...and that only comes with experience.
I've only seen him play 3 times but positionally he can be a tad suspect.

Against scum he was reasonable, against Brisbane he was terrible and against (cant remember as just finished nice bottle of red)he was fairly good.

Jury is still out and he looks a decent prospect BUT he has definately not proved himself yet.

I'd need to see him play 2 or 3 games in Yoof before i'd feel confident to say either way.

All i'm saying is dont get too carried away but i do prefer him as cover (to Pedj) than Porter.

pjennings

Meanwhile, United have parted company with Aussie defender Trent McClenahan at the end of his three-month contract.

The 25-year-old made just one Championship appearance for Sc**thorpe, as a second half substitute for the injured Michael Raynes in the 3-2 defeat at Derby back in November.

"Trent has worked very hard with us but has found himself not getting much game time with us," said Baraclough.

"After talking with him, we agreed it was best for him to look elsewhere."

http://www.thisissc**thorpe.co.uk/sport/Lilleshall-trip-set-aid-Canavan-s-recovery/article-3095164-detail/article.html

Forum Phoenix

Mmm.... I think Porter is good cover and a decent squad player.
Not sure why you prefer Sainsbury Wombat when you readily admit you have barely had a look at him yet. From what I have seen as yet I would definitely give it to Porter.

Don't remember McClenahan unfortunately... but with sainsbury and Porter coming back soon, I'd prefer to see us strengthen upfront still as a priority before going into the finals.

Forum Phoenix

Must want to play in front of a crowd regularly.

Great signing for them or any HAL side imo, but god, how many creative attacking midfielders do they want??

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred