• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM vs Western United round 7 (home)

Wombat

I still haven't been impressed from either him or Urena.
Urena hit the post, made space beautifully to nearly score one himself and was really starting to play well before we hooking him. He also set up Matty to get the assist to Casella on Wed night.
Jonota is dripping in class but looks unfit atm.

I'm guessing most Refs are fairly myopic lol. Sit back and enjoy the ride Capt.

Ozhammer

Just watching the replay on kayo ...how about f**king Berisha huh, how many players has he kicked into casualty ?...Tongers gives him a love tap by accident , and yes Tongers got the ball , the psycho fell over Tongers legs and then he carried on like a f**king pork chop ....TBF I still haven’t forgiven him for making Monty miss the GF v WSW
I believe that was Milligan Recky

Insertnamehere

Just watched the replay. Holy f**king shit balls batman. The ref let that game run. I liked it, meant it got a bit more physical. Sanchez is a flog.
Urena looked heaps better. Bit slow but getting the idea. Janota was OK but still off. DDS was off too, probs tired.
But again Ruon was epic. Overshadows Kye because hes a go getter and Kye is the stay at home dad.
Could tell the mids were tired and the sub's made a difference.
But man, the pairing of Alou and Bouman did a great job. Obviously Alou should get all the plaudits for his energy and finishing. Have we had a better heading finisher?
Kind of annoying we dropped the flame chooks game because of these 2 come from behinders.

Ozhammer

What a great night at CCS this evening and it almost felt like we were back at Bluetongue.

What a Herculean effort by the boys off the back of a tough week, with the only negative being our undeserved loss to the Nix but at least we get the chance to avenge that result next weekend.

I kept saying to my better half all game, “keep the faith, we can still win this one” and I honestly believed it. I even turned to a mate sitting next to me at 75 minutes and said “we are going to score two more and bring the bacon home” and again I believed it. More importantly though, the boys believed it and the atmosphere in the stadium come full time was electric, what a night and what a time to be a Mariners fan.

COYY :overheadl::pirashoot:

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Most incompetent display of refereeing I have seen so far.
Oh he's atrocious. He doesn't know what a foul looks like - and don't get me started on his f**king whistle. I'd never let any referee I assessed carry on like he did - I counted 14 tweets just to stop play wen Biraz went down injured. And you could see he had no idea how to handle the heat of the game in the last 5 minutes. So many people love him, but I don't see it.

i'm glad the Albanian Salesman didn't get any more of an input into the game.....we saw the Berisha of old tonight, in all the worst possible ways. Thought he had cut the diving out of his game in the last few years - I was getting worried we'd concede a penalty to a dive. Halftime probably came at the right time for us.

Back to positives....f**k I love seeing the team play as real mariners. Tongyik was immense. Yeah, he was beat for Berisha's goal, but as I said, I think that was experience - and he was in a tough position there anyway.

Loved the excitement on reddit from neutrals too.

Those last 2 goals...clinical finish. Great to see Simon score at home too - I thought he had quite a good game as well.

Incredible that King Kuol is in equal first for golden boot at the moment.

This is just amazing.

pinklady

Oh he's atrocious. He doesn't know what a foul looks like - and don't get me started on his f**king whistle. I'd never let any referee I assessed carry on like he did - I counted 14 tweets just to stop play wen Biraz went down injured. And you could see he had no idea how to handle the heat of the game in the last 5 minutes. So many people love him, but I don't see it.
Capn - You are so far off the mark it is laughable. Faghani is light years ahead of any referee we have seen in Australia. His performance tonight was excellent. I've spoken to players from both sides after the game and they were singing his praises. I guess FIFA would be pleased that you have never assessed a referee who has had the centre of an AFC Champions League Final, AFC Asian Cup Final, Club World Cup Final, Olympic Games Gold Medal game, FIFA Confederations Cup semi final and a FIFA World Cup third place play off - you probably would have marked him down and sent him back to referee NPL2.

Yorkshire Mariners FC

Capn - You are so far off the mark it is laughable. Faghani is light years ahead of any referee we have seen in Australia. His performance tonight was excellent. I've spoken to players from both sides after the game and they were singing his praises. I guess FIFA would be pleased that you have never assessed a referee who has had the centre of an AFC Champions League Final, AFC Asian Cup Final, Club World Cup Final, Olympic Games Gold Medal game, FIFA Confederations Cup semi final and a FIFA World Cup third place play off - you probably would have marked him down and sent him back to referee NPL2.
You can have all that resume and still have a bad game. Tempers escalated a few times because he let clear fouls go.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred