• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM vs Macarthur Bulls MW11 - Pink Round

adz

Staff member
Never thought I'd say this but ...

MjAxMi03MzE4MDQ2MmM1OGU1NWFl.png

style_cafe

I`m looking forward to this one.
My old home town vs my preferred town.
It`ll be a battle as "Cowbelltown" has improved a fair bit but their ball movement is still slow,
as is their backline.
I can`t see Staj changing the team too much and I like Bouman as a starting player.
They`ve had time to work us out so I expect them to target Nigro more, as Clisby is on fire at the moment.
I`d be getting some pace around Milligan early in the game as he seems to be their weakest link as far as yellows and who knows he may even cop a red as he seems to be getting more aggressive in his old age.

I hate tipping scores but i`m pretty confident on this one...:popcorn:

Ozhammer

I doubt the Lee will be much travelling support as Centrelink payments don’t go through until Thursdays I believe? :headbounce:

The boys will need to better than their second half performance in Perf last week and they need to execute greater control of the game. I too have been having doubts about Nigro’s susceptibility, he doesn’t seem to have improved greatly since his initial displays and I honestly wouldn’t mind seeing Hall given a shot at the RB spot.

onto it

Has anyone seen training? Is Stenz back yet? The word was his foot is healing, but now has had two weeks off. Mind you, he is always a fit beggar.

Michael

Has anyone seen training? Is Stenz back yet? The word was his foot is healing, but now has had two weeks off. Mind you, he is always a fit beggar.

he was training a few days before the last match, I’d say he would’ve trained this week.
I expect him to be back tomorrow night

Pirate Pete

Squad just announced, stens still out injured
Central Coast Mariners squad: 1.Mark BIRIGHITTI (gk), 4.Joshua NISBET, 5.Stefan NIGRO, 8.Oliver BOZANIC (c), 10.Daniel DESILVA, 11.Jack CLISBY, 12.Marcos UREÑA, 14.Daniel BOUMAN, 15.Kye ROWLES, 19.Matt SIMON, 20.Adam PEARCE (gk), 21.Ruon TONGYIK, 22.Michal JANOTA, 23.Dan HALL, 25.Matthew HATCH, 26.Jaden CASELLA, 29.Alou KUOL, 30.Jordan SMYLIE 32.Max BALARD

**1-3 to be omitted**

Ins: 25.Matt HATCH (Promoted), 30.Jordan SMYLIE (Return from Injury)

Outs: 3.Lewis MILLER (illness - 1 week)

Unavailable: 6.Gianni STENSNESS (Lower Leg – 1-2 weeks)

shipwreck

Does anyone know if My Football have stopped doing the game streams for overseas viewers? I've noticed there haven't been any at all for the last 2 rounds

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami