• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM v Stalkers and sex criminals FC

style_cafe

At least Ams is only 4th Official- about the most he can do there is get somebody from the bench sent off (good thing last week's dickhead got in early).

4th does actually have a role to play in helping the ref with things they miss, but that's extremely rare.

Kate J in VAR.

I actually like Beath - although he does seem afraid to make big decisions; at least he doesn't seem to go blatantly one-way like so many do.

It does worry me a bit just how many points we've dropped the moment we came within striking distance of first - I worry that they'll be fired up and we'll be on the back foot.[/url]
Wanderers will try to come at us from the get go.
They`ll swamp the midfield and try to intimidate Max and Nis whilst trying to get the ball to Bordello at any chance they can.
Expect some crunching tackles and shithousery from them with Rudan and JVC trying to ride roughshod over the 4th official and our bench.
I`d be shielding Sergio from them so that he can concentrate on his communications with Monty. Let Bernal deflect any comments from WSW
If we can work our way into the game like we have in the past we can wear them down.
It`ll be backs to the wall stuff from our guys.
We need to brave ,strong and fearless and never back down!!!

Edit: I just re-read this and forgot to put in "We will fight them on the beaches etc"

Corsair

Is Marcelo out for this one?
Western Sydney Wanderers FC: 1.Daniel MARGUSH (GK), 2.Gabriel CLEUR, 3.Adama TRAORE, 4.Morgan SCHNEIDERLIN, 5.Tomi MRCELA, 6.Marcelo (C), 8.Oliver BOZANIC, 9.Kusini YENGI, 10.Milos NINKOVIC, 11.Amor LAYOUNI, 14.Nicolas MILANOVIC, 16.Tom BEADLING, 17.Romain AMALFITANO, 19.Daniel WILMERING, 20.Lawrence THOMAS (GK), 21.Jarrod CARLUCCIO, 23. Yeni NGBAKOTO, 26.Brandon BORRELLO, 28.Calem NIEUWENHOF, 33.Alex BONETIG

Ins: 3.Adama TRAORE (returns from suspension), 23.Yeni NGBAKOTO (returns from suspension).

Outs: 32.Nathaneal Blair (not selected), 35.Zac SAPSFORD (not selected)

Unavailable: 30.Jack WARSHAWSKY (national team duty), 31.Aidan SIMMONS (national team duty), 36.Alessandro LOPANE (national team duty), 37.Alex BADOLATO (national team duty).

ConsKrypt

Am I worried about the game tomorrow? Yes, however we are currently undefeated by WSW so thus far our track record this season is superb in that regard.

They will come out of the gate playing hard, trying to overrun our mid field or just long balls over the top and pressing a high line which may also play into our favor on the counter attack, especially with Silvera's ability to put home some bangers well outside the box.

Marcello is also back from a knee injury so it could be considered that he is somewhat of a weak point within their defences (something to keep in mind)

Sure, they have signed some talent over this season too but we also have shown a lot of resilience and we also have been one of the most talked about clubs this season when it comes to on field performance (which to me is quite a shock as we are usually the team everyone speaks down upon).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred