• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM v Stalkers and sex criminals FC

shipwreck

Yeh im sensing nervous energy amongst us fans... I hope the boys aren't the same.

Alot of things going against us this week.

Hello Sailor

Backs up against the wall should focus them and have them up for a fight. Whether that's enough we'll need to wait and see. I think the fans are right to be a bit nervous with the deck stacked against us.
I don't think we need to panic. We are a very good side and rightfully feared by opponents. I'd also like to stay second on the ladder and we SHOULD have high expectations but considering the many spoon years I wont neck myself if we drop but are still in the running for the GF. I think Monty will have the team treat it as just another game against a quality opponent because any energy spent worrying about the position on the table has to be a distraction to players when they are on the field.

Corsair

I'm biting my tongue rather than bring too much negative energy. By no means a sure thing, we'll need the Dingo to show up in a big way if we're to win this one. If Tulio doesn't miss any sitters that'd be a bonus. Maybe Theo will get his first goal...see, something positive to finish!

true believer

I think his loss of form goes back further than that. Sometime last year.
Whether it was after injury or whether it was due to the departure of Rowles who was a guiding hand I do not know.
Because he is a fan favourite and has proved himself more than capable in the past many here did not see or chose to forgive the mistakes.
The coaches go over videos of every game closely analysing each players positioning, decision making and play. They will not and can not be so forgiving.
Dan has shown the skills and he definitely has the ability to play at this level. Hopefully whatever his problems are they can be sorted sooner rather than later.
once you cop a knee injury like dans . you see it all the time .the mental part of the game is diminished.
just that 1% makes a difference . and when your a CB it's a game of millimetres .
i would expect dan to be better next season .
moresche looks to have come back 100% , but still lost his temper .im actually happy he has two week to mellow out .
patients is everything

priorpeter

Up from Academy - came into the Academy in the mid-season window last year. Plays across the front third, has been primarily utilised as a #9.
Will be interesting to see who drops out of the squad into the academy side this week out of Duarte, Kasalovic, Kuzevski, Bayliss, and Windust. That’s 50% of last weekend’s academy outfield starters called up, with a crucial academy game being played at the same time.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred