• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM v An Orange

Ancient Mariner

Any idea of the state of the pitch?
Although the weather looks good until some time this afternoon, it could still be a bog.
What are the chances of cancellation?

Ironbark

Trouble is our forwards create all the opportunities and assists and then also need to be on the end of them. It's been a bit much to ask but they've been close a lot for all that.
If our mids could do more of the creating and assist set ups and let our strikers do their jobs without all the dropping into midfield to pick up the ball and do all the work from there I reckon we'll score a lot more freely

Tevor

I’m out but only because the fam are in isolation as my daughter is positive. Really wanted to go to this game since I cannot make the Wednesday game due to work commitments. Covid, the gift that keeps giving, also wanted to get out of my house after all this rain even if only for a day until it starts again. RIP Warnie and Rod Marsh.

Big Al

We will win and hopefully you "softer types" will make the effort to get out and support the boys.

My Mrs has already tried to flame me that we are not going to the Chinese at Mingara on Sat night but if she is smart she can get a feed at Gosso and enjoy the football with her wonderful husband.......if not see ya at 8pm.
COYY
Take her to the yum cha during the day (today or tomorrow) and everyone wins. just went and wasn’t bad. Not as good as Erina was but decent and staff are great.

Been away and missed the last couple of games dramas and now the next door neighbours have got engaged and we are taking them out for dinner so miss another game in real time and then the Wednesday calamity is impossible to make but i hope those that do go can cheer the boys on to a win. Beating Roar would be a really big step for us against them.

As for the Ref thing it is well and truly swept under the carpet and the FA enjoyed the engagement to know there are a few fans left.

Really after years of total crap get out there and enjoy a side that plays hard, maybe not pretty but hard and give alot of effort and are a genuine chance every game. Don’t worry about refs or any of the other things that are excuses just go and be proud of a team we’ve wanted for years

Kilsin

Chris Beath is our Ref for tonight.

P.S. Who do we sing for....Purple!? (looks lik they used Perth and Citeh colours for us and Brisbane lol)
1646444531762.png

• Sad
Reactions: adz

Tevor

There was a post on Insta saying the ground is good and the football will be on. It was from the club.

style_cafe

I am keen to know before I drive up there.

At present I have to pass a fitness test at 3pm and am doubtful anyway. I definitely do not wish to drive and further aggravate the injury for no reason.

At this stage I am no chance of starting, bench emergency at best.
I know a good vet Mate,let me know if you need him... :popcorn:

Ancient Mariner

I know a good vet Mate,let me know if you need him... :popcorn:
Thanks Style I may need him.
Just failed the fitness test. I will watch the game on tv while on the floor with heat packs and suitable analgesics, pharmaceutical and Scottish.
It is a long story but my injury is undoubtedly caused by the covid pandemic.
Stay dry and cheer Cumdog's hat trick for me.

style_cafe

Dad`s in the UK
He`s 88 and has never seen his beloved Brentford play in the top division.
It may be his last trip home so I let him have a pass for a few games.
He`ll be at the Brentford v Burnley game.

But in his place mum has volunteered to attend her first Mariner`s game.
85 years old, also a long time Mariner`s supporter.
So i`m putting out the Matty banner in her honour (she loves Matty) and lets hope she brings us luck!
See you all there COYY!!!...:popcorn:

style_cafe

Thanks Style I may need him.
Just failed the fitness test. I will watch the game on tv while on the floor with heat packs and suitable analgesics, pharmaceutical and Scottish.
It is a long story but my injury is undoubtedly caused by the covid pandemic.
Stay dry and cheer Cumdog's hat trick for me.
Cheers Ancient.
Get well soon mate,we`ll give you a cheer... :popcorn:

Holy

Dad`s in the UK
He`s 88 and has never seen his beloved Brentford play in the top division.
It may be his last trip home so I let him have a pass for a few games.
He`ll be at the Brentford v Burnley game.

But in his place mum has volunteered to attend her first Mariner`s game.
85 years old, also a long time Mariner`s supporter.
So i`m putting out the Matty banner in her honour (she loves Matty) and lets hope she brings us luck!
See you all there COYY!!!...:popcorn:
Well here’s hoping the football gods smile down upon your mum and dad with wins to both teams.

Looking forward to this one, just leaving home now

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred