• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM v An Orange

Tevor

We were favourites to beat the Glory at home if I recall. All we did was play to their level and try and defend a one goal lead for half an hour.

this cannot happen again. We need to be fired up for this one. There are no excuses.

style_cafe

Ok ,I`ve been off the planet for a fortnight and just got back .
Totally confused now
Are we playing at home as per the A-League site or in in Mudgee this weekend?

turbo

Cummings looks very very comfortable in the rain and milder temperature...be very afraid Roar... this weapon is about to be unleashed.
Got the joker tatts but he’d be able to give the bane speech about rain & cold instead of darkness.

Wombat

We will win and hopefully you "softer types" will make the effort to get out and support the boys.

My Mrs has already tried to flame me that we are not going to the Chinese at Mingara on Sat night but if she is smart she can get a feed at Gosso and enjoy the football with her wonderful husband.......if not see ya at 8pm.
COYY

Wombat

You clowns winge about us losing a game in the 94th minute yet some of our most verbose posters are happy to give up a game in the 1st minute.
I really dont get what makes some of you tick!??
To the decent fans that with be at the game I salute you and will see you there.

bikinigirl

. glad to hear Monty is not putting additional (public) pressure on the guys at the back for our concessions in the last few games

. i share a similar view - if we can't take our opportunities down the other end then results can't simply be blamed on the backs for the last couple of minutes

. no doubt our issue has been in the midfield (poor retention, big holes and not providing the required assistance to forwards or backs at critical moments) but the high-earning forwards have 'missed' more opportunities than goals conceded by our young back line

. put a few more of those opportunities away and i reckon we'll start to see a few clean sheets ... and tonight is the prefect time for change

Corsair

I can only call you a mug Dobbie! Your invisible protest is worthless and makes us more of an easy target for more FFA bias. I have heard people are putting signs around the ground and chucking toilet rolls on the ground.......alot more effective than washing your hair at home.
It's the club that's been mugged off, with no consequences again.

No action on Evans demonstrates to me it's a rigged comp.

Rife with officials cheating, I can't even be bothered watching on TV I feel that despondent. I've already paid so the club will still get the money.

Hold a banner up, the pundits have something to talk about, more scandal and publicity for the league. The league don't give a toss about the Mariners.

Where was our active support in those shit seasons? Gone to the pub. Even made a banner to say they were back.

I sat through all those shit seasons only to finally get to this season with a great squad. Then the officials have to cheat to stop us and they're quite happy to do so because there are no consequences. For right now I'm over it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred