• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM v An Orange

Ironbark

Don't know about any one else - but I think I'd like to see a win at home for this one.
Would also like the ref to not be a talking point at all this game.

Go for 5-0 up at 90 mins so we can hold onto the lead at the end of extra time by the skin of our teeth.

Every game is like a GF from here on.

turbo

Really important game for us and I want to see a big win to boost morale,

thread title in poor taste though.

turbo

That's if (and currently it's a big if) the match goes ahead...
Are you worried about CCS being playable or the roar leaving home? Things look to be settling tomorrow and mostly dry on Saturday. Ground should be playable.

this did raise an eyebrow when I read it, obvious the roar aren’t just one team but it did make me wonder if an announcement was coming.

turbo

I thought about this carefully before posting it. It's not - Brisbane is literally a floodplain and everyone is surprised each time it floods. Can't see how that's offensive in any way.
The NSW floodplains are getting their turn too.
At minimum its insensitive and way too soon. That's just my opinion though.

turbo

Yeah look its probably the large number of people with houses under water or destroyed as we speak.

adz

Staff member
I can see both sides of that discussion. The thread titles have been meant as a bit of a piss take, and pointing at Brisbane flooding isn't really funny.

FFC Mariner

Reckon we will have the weekend off - Roar wont have trained, they may struggle to travel and CCS sits on a swamp. The water table is unlikely to go down in time.

If anyone thinks the thread title is tasteless (each to there own) - please dont ever go on Twitter :)

turbo

I haven't watched any roar games in recent times - we actually should beat then right?
We should. Mileusnic has been their most dangerous and has some pace but otherwise they’re very hot and cold and should give us plenty of chances. None of their keepers are on Birraz level. Can’t imagine this week has been good lead in for them either.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred