• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Injury and Suspensions list 2008/9

dru

acording to this article Heff's still a few weeks away

Paul O'Grady, Andrew Clark and Greg Owens all got through the youth team game so that was very handy to get some game time for them and Dean Heffernan got through OK," McKinna said. "'Heff's' match fitness was off the pace. He struggled to get his breathing going. He's probably a couple of weeks away

Bear

I can honestly see Lawrie doing something stupid like..

Porter O'Grady Wilko Bojic

Tell me you cant see him doing it.

marinermick

Bearinator said:

he won't be doing this

matty simon out with knee injury - medial injury he hurt against sydney and hasn't got better

may be out for sydney game as well

W

Wilson

marinermick said:
Bearinator said:

he won't be doing this

matty simon out with knee injury - medial injury he hurt against sydney and hasn't got better

Hopefully just one week!! Thats what I have just been told

marinermick

Wilson said:
marinermick said:
Bearinator said:

he won't be doing this

Hopefully just one week!! Thats what I have just been told

he said today that he hopes to be back for sydney game but needs rest

finally retired

marinermick said:
he won't be doing this

bugger.......why do I only read this AFTER doing my fantasy league changes..... :redcard:

marinermick

almost retired said:
marinermick said:
he won't be doing this

bugger.......why do I only read this AFTER doing my fantasy league changes..... :redcard:

that's why u do fantasy team changes at 4pm on a friday

u can still drop him to the bench

Redline

I'm out of transfers apparently on the foxsports fantasy league. So the only change I could make was dropping Dodd to the bench for Lockhead and that changed my squad to 4-3-3.

Redline

So with Heff playing a full 90 mins in the Youth game...would it be safe to assume he will be returning to seniors in the next week or two?

marinermick

Greenpoleffc said:
Please please please

Gumps Owens and Heff all starting

would you start heff in his comeback game being the sydney game just before christmas?

massive psychological issues there

in other news mile may be out for a few weeks with a knee injury

tuftman

marinermick said:
Greenpoleffc said:
Please please please

Gumps Owens and Heff all starting

would you start heff in his comeback game being the sydney game just before christmas?

massive psychological issues there

in other news mile may be out for a few weeks with a knee injury

The psycological issues could work in his favour, making him determined to prove any doubters wrong. I agree with Greenpole on both counts the sooner we get Owens and Gumps into the starting lineup the better, but at whose expense? If Jedi is out for any length of time, we are in serious trouble..who plays CDM in his spot? Ive seen Pedj mentioned as a candidate somwhere

kevrenor

tuftman said:
The psycological issues could work in his favour, making him determined to prove any doubters wrong. I agree with Greenpole on both counts the sooner we get Owens and Gumps into the starting lineup the better, but at whose expense?

Heff could come into calculations for next week, just lacking match fitness, but Owens really struggled even in youth league. One of the problems of the youth side is no defensive midfielder to speak of so don't look there.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred