• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Fans and the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wombat

Great song FP but a bit slow and melancholic. What about..."Could you Be Loved"......its a great bouncy track that the fans can dance to.

Forum Phoenix

Great song FP but a bit slow and melancholic. What about..."Could you Be Loved"......its a great bouncy track that the fans can dance to.

Yeah, but I figure it'll turn into a call and response where we'll get too many flat no's

Redemption on the other hand... sorely needed....

I guess, Get Up Stand Up... works...

Or I guess we could go with... No Coasty no cry...

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

You know, the promo videos from the CCM/CCXI Bolt trial match look amazing. well produced, and it looks like the atmosphere was incredible. DJ, the coloured smoke....heck, I don't even mind the dancers.

One of the HAL's problems, IMO, is it doesn't deliver a lot in terms of being an entertainment product. Compare it to the BBL. Say what you want about that code, but aside from being priced fairly, they know how to make an entertainment product. HAL doesn't really tend to do a lot to build atmosphere in that regard (so of course we're going to lose ground to BBL for the casuals).

Personally I think that CCM has always had a pretty good atmosphere around the stadium, especially between the street and the leagues club (haven't been to a home game for quite a while though). IMO, that spot in particularly lends itself to having one of the best 'carnival atmospheres' in the league. Much better than the sterile walk to Etihad/AAMI.
So what I'm getting at is - does the club have any plans to keep going with the extra entertainment and atmosphere building that occurred at that game?

Fadetoblack944

Hey Shaun

Just seen a couple of paid videos through Facebook. It says Central Coast Mariners with PIRTEK. Is this a new sponsor or is it just a thing with Facebook?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member