• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Fans and the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun Mielekamp

Shaun

Okon resigning has taken some pressure off for a bit ... but we still need to see meaningful change ... Gattie tweeted their was good news on the way... even if you can't say what ... is there something in the mix ...
Did it take some pressure off? Somehow feels the opposite :)
I am mindful that I don't want to get hopes up looking at the what if's when the reality is lots of hard work and culture building is vital right now. There are changes to how we go about things all with the intent to keep what is working and bring back some of the aspects that we have lost over the last couple years.

Wombat

I am mindful that I don't want to get hopes up looking at the what if's when the reality is lots of hard work and culture building is vital right now. There are changes to how we go about things all with the intent to keep what is working and bring back some of the aspects that we have lost over the last couple years.

Like being competetive and scoring goals?

midfielder

Thanks for the reply, and look forward to how you plan to put your "intent" into practice .

style_cafe

Hi Shaun,any chance of an update on what is going on?
It`s been months since your last post & in that time we have seen half the team either get the boot or they have walked.
The members here have been pretty patient & have picked up tidbits of information from here there & everywhere to try to keep people informed
but it would be very much appreciated if you could drop us a line or two.
I realise you may be a little busy...:popcorn:

Timmah

Hi Shaun,any chance of an update on what is going on?
It`s been months since your last post & in that time we have seen half the team either get the boot or they have walked.
The members here have been pretty patient & have picked up tidbits of information from here there & everywhere to try to keep people informed
but it would be very much appreciated if you could drop us a line or two.
I realise you may be a little busy...:popcorn:
Wasn't he on here a fortnight ago talking about the WWL team?

And didn't we make four signings prior to the last couple of releases?

bikinigirl

Correct

What would people like SM to say? He clearly outlined MC's plan and we are sticking to it. Why is everyone surprised when we are doing what the club said it would do.

. i was thinking up a reply when i re-read your post and saw you had referred to MC and not MM as my brain initially defaulted to ... a response is now not necessary :rolleyes:

style_cafe

Correct

What would people like SM to say? He clearly outlined MC's plan and we are sticking to it. Why is everyone surprised when we are doing what the club said it would do.

That was nearly 2 months ago.
An update on where we are at (with MC`s plan) is all I asked for.
I have the utmost faith in Shaun.
I don`t think it`s too much to ask (bearing in mind the number of questions that came direct from this forum) that Shaun gives us an update on how things are progressing...:popcorn:

Insertnamehere

That was nearly 2 months ago.
An update on where we are at (with MC`s plan) is all I asked for.
I have the utmost faith in Shaun.
I don`t think it`s too much to ask (bearing in mind the number of questions that came direct from this forum) that Shaun gives us an update on how things are progressing...:popcorn:
I agree. SM has the faith of most. Unfortunately MC and MM have yet to earn it. So it's good to keep track of the KPIs that were established. Although I missed something I don't know what this plan is, as outlined by MC.

Forum Phoenix

I agree. SM has the faith of most. Unfortunately MC and MM have yet to earn it. So it's good to keep track of the KPIs that were established. Although I missed something I don't know what this plan is, as outlined by MC.

- Stated why we need to keep working within our means and money situation won’t change until the FFA release the reigns
- Upscaling our youth program
- Getting the right coach
- Changing the culture
- Staying focused on the bigger vision to build, become sustainable and be here for many years to come while hopefully turning around the on field performances...

Which Mulvey is committed and positive about doing and how to do it. Tough gig but I’m rooting for him instead of just endlessly slagging the owner for not being willing to lose more than a mill a year on us forever more.

Offsider

- Stated why we need to keep working within our means and money situation won’t change until the FFA release the reigns
- Upscaling our youth program
- Getting the right coach
- Changing the culture
- Staying focused on the bigger vision to build, become sustainable and be here for many years to come while hopefully turning around the on field performances...

Which Mulvey is committed and positive about doing and how to do it. Tough gig but I’m rooting for him instead of just endlessly slagging the owner for not being willing to lose more than a mill a year on us forever more.

If mc is losing more than a $ per year ........... he needs to change his accountant :headbutt:

Shaun Mielekamp

Hey guys
Whilst i see that there are plenty of requests for updates and info on what is happening and how. Right now as the team are just all coming back is that we need to roll up our sleeves and work very hard right now. Rather than do a lot of talking our focus is getting on with the job and getting to a position to let our actions speak louder than any words.
Fixing and building new relationships, building culture and driving change is all paramount. Recruitment is a daily topic and evolving by the moment so all I can really say is stay tuned.

I will jump back on in a couple weeks once we are ready to speak more specifics,.

Offsider

Hey guys
Whilst i see that there are plenty of requests for updates and info on what is happening and how. Right now as the team are just all coming back is that we need to roll up our sleeves and work very hard right now. Rather than do a lot of talking our focus is getting on with the job and getting to a position to let our actions speak louder than any words.
Fixing and building new relationships, building culture and driving change is all paramount. Recruitment is a daily topic and evolving by the moment so all I can really say is stay tuned.

I will jump back on in a couple weeks once we are ready to speak more specifics,.

It is disappointing to at least not get a list of players that should be fronting for preseason. That would satisfy so much of the negative and worrying speculation on the forum and make the new signings relative ????

What about fixing and rebuilding confidence in the people on this forum that will be asked later to spend ??? :grouphug::headbutt::headbutt:

Shaun Mielekamp

It is disappointing to at least not get a list of players that should be fronting for preseason. That would satisfy so much of the negative and worrying speculation on the forum and make the new signings relative ????

What about fixing and rebuilding confidence in the people on this forum that will be asked later to spend ??? :grouphug::headbutt::headbutt:
Hi Offsider

First official day of training is tomorrow, there will be some media coming from this with the information you seek - just a day too early. Also every time we announce a player we have our squad lists and this is available on the website as well. In regards to fixing and rebuilding confidence for people on the forum I am sure is to be tempered with making sure that any information is factual and accurate - last thing anyone wants is talking a big game and failing to deliver.

Am I confident yes, but a lot of very very hard work needs to happen right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred