CCM Fans and the club

Discussion in 'Central Coast Mariners FC' started by Shaun Mielekamp, Oct 2, 2015.

1. nebakke

nebakke Well-Known Member

So that thing with the ownership seems to be their line now - but then WTF was with the "Property of Central Coast Council" sign that they felt compelled to put up on the screen last year?
    Is it just that a working screen belongs to them, and a broken one to CCM?

2. Timmah

Timmah Well-Known Member

Good to hear re the pitch.

Story seems to change about the screen every few days. Can they offer a timeline regarding replacement?

3. scottmac

scottmac Well-Known Member

I think it's a poor excuse re the pitch. Did we see any other pitch with sand all over it? Just poor timing by the council and shows that its not a priority. As for the screen.........well.

4. jpmariner

jpmariner Member

Hey guys.
    How is everyone? Haven't posted in long time but without other social media these days I'm just looking for assistance on how to get a customised jersey?
    The club answered via emailed that they don't have and aren't planning on giving the service.
    Had anyone got this seasons strip with players name and number? If so how'd you achieve it?
    Thanks,
    Jp.

Obviously cool with this to be moved to a more appropriate thread is there is one @mods?

5. scottmac

Believe you have to go through rebel sports but I thought the club was going to provide the service e eventually?

6. jpmariner

jpmariner Member

Cheers Scott.
    I had a quick email exchange for the club today in which they said they have no plan to provide the service.
    Rebel sport is. My dollars to them and not the club I guess.

7. scottmac

Yep it's actually talked about at length in this thread if you want to go back a few pages. Shaun explained that it was not financially viable for the club to provide the service due to where the money goes and rebel is the only place you'll get that done. Unfortunate but understandable.

8. jpmariner

jpmariner Member

Ahhhhh! Thanks for the clarification and info Scott.
    Will be making a trip to Rebel this week.

On another note,
    I guess fair weather fans say it all the time but I've been there since day dot. Went to every home game first season and travelled a few times also but moved overseas before season two for a couple years.
    I've lived in Sydney since then and made it back for games when work has permitted.
    I can honestly say this is the most excited I've been for a season since winning the GF!
    Pretty keen to forget last week and start fresh this round!
    Carn your Mariners!!!!

• Winner Winner x 5
  9. Big Al

Big Al Well-Known Member

Who you going to get on the back

10. jpmariner

jpmariner Member

Baró.

Half because he's our captain.
    Half because I like the accented Ó.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Wombat

Wombat Well-Known Member

Good luck on the accented O.

• Like Like x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
  12. Rowdy

Rowdy Well-Known Member

Thought you'd go for 'Pain' seeing he sports a 'JP' beard or have you had a shave Jaimie ??
    - great to see you're back mate ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. jpmariner

jpmariner Member

Still a hairy ballsack Rowdy!!
    Can't wait to get stuck in to the 'bantz' this season!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. scottmac

Got this today

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. nebakke

nebakke Well-Known Member

Christ they're a useless mob... By the time they actually start work, the season for their main tenant, has been going for 2 months...
    Hopefully the new council will do better..