• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Fans and the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirate Pete

It's summer, we need Mariners thongs ( for the feet you deviants)

Much safer to call them flip flops.

I've always thought we could do with Mariners beach stuff. Rashies would be good.
I've got a sneaky feeling most of us wouldn't look great in budgie smugglers though.

And some hats. Hats that fit that is. I bought a S/M last year which my son nicked and is a bit big for him
When I went to buy another they only had large. Loads and loads of large. A whole bloody bin of LARGE.

scottmac

Suspended

I've always thought we could do with Mariners beach stuff. Rashies would be good.
I've got a sneaky feeling most of us wouldn't look great in budgie smugglers though.

And some hats. Hats that fit that is. I bought a S/M last year which my son nicked and is a bit big for him
When I went to buy another they only had large. Loads and loads of large. A whole bloody bin of LARGE.
Pretty sure we've had rashies a few years back didn't we

style_cafe

Good idea on the hats! but how about a decent broad-rimmed hat to keep the sun off instead of a bloody baseball cap.

Pirate Pete

Good idea on the hats! but how about a decent broad-rimmed hat to keep the sun off instead of a bloody baseball cap.

They are broad rimmed hats. The one I have fits fine which is a S/M.
However the same size doesn't fit my son.

I just think the sizes are wrong. They should have a kids size and reassess the adults sizes.
As I mentioned there was a big bin full of large. As I was going through it looking for a medium
I was told I was wasting my time as there were none left. To me it was bloody obvious nobody
wanted the large ones.

style_cafe

They are broad rimmed hats. The one I have fits fine which is a S/M.
However the same size doesn't fit my son.

I just think the sizes are wrong. They should have a kids size and reassess the adults sizes.
As I mentioned there was a big bin full of large. As I was going through it looking for a medium
I was told I was wasting my time as there were none left. To me it was bloody obvious nobody
wanted the large ones.

You need a Mariner`s Bandana to replace your spotty one...:popcorn:

Big Al

Great work Shaun. Great banner, great crowd you and the boys deserved.

Pitty the boys were as bad as the PA and the screen.

Was there a reason the screen was in front of Newcastle fans and not on the members side? Only small gripe but could barely see it.

Lets hope the boys can earn there stripes next game because they had there pants pulled down.

Timmah

Was there a reason the screen was in front of Newcastle fans and not on the members side? Only small gripe but could barely see it.

Speculating here but I imagine the placement is to do with the screen not impinging close to what's basically the "activations entry" where the Hyundai mat for the centre circle, kids for small sided games etc come out onto the field.

Could be wrong though. Either way hopefully CCC come to the party with the NEW SCREEN COMING SOON

Wombat

Lol. Simply a cheap arse substitute for the main screen that is buggered.

Low rent bullshit from a pissant local council.

Shaun Mielekamp

Great work Shaun. Great banner, great crowd you and the boys deserved.

Pitty the boys were as bad as the PA and the screen.

Lets hope the boys can earn there stripes next game because they had there pants pulled down.
The only reason is the access to power on that side.

scottmac

Suspended
Hey Shaun, got a return message from council after i sent them one regarding the screen and playing surface. Thought you might be interested

Hi Scott. Thanks for your patience.
The big screen, which has been in place for a number of years and unfortunately well passed its used by date, in place at the stadium is owned and maintained by the Central Coast Mariners; Council is coordinating its replacement with their management as part of its ongoing commitment to the future of the stadium and is in the process of co-ordinating the replacement as part of Council’s capital works improvements program currently underway at the venue. I am sure that you’ll be happy to learn that the new sign will be a larger digital sign with a crisper image.
The pitch has been under renovation since before the A League season commenced; this renovation promotes the turf out of dormancy which occurs through winter. The pitch did however perform well even though it was not up to the fantastic aesthetic viewing that we have all come to love and that we have always been commended on.
The pitch will benefit for the better though and moving forward for the rest of the season and by the next game, patrons and viewers will see a marked improvement to the pitch. Enjoy your Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred