• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Fans and the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kripple

Could we get an update on where our visa players are up to. Do they have a flight date yet? If they aren't here in the next week they are going to miss more than two games. ?
Pretty sure that none of the other 11 teams are going into the season without one import playing. Why is that the case?

Drew

Could we get an update on where our visa players are up to. Do they have a flight date yet? If they aren't here in the next week they are going to miss more than two games. ?
Pretty sure that none of the other 11 teams are going into the season without one import playing. Why is that the case?
Marcos Urena’s Instagram story showed him at the airport so he would be on a flight here now, not sure about the other 2

Wombat

OMG. This bloke sounds like a breath of fresh air. Bring it on!!!!

The FFA should be doing EVERYTHING they can to expedite a quick sale and have the Mariners firing again. Lets face it a Charlesworth led Mariners its a drainer on all aspects of the A league.

turbo

Marcos Urena’s Instagram story showed him at the airport so he would be on a flight here now, not sure about the other 2
This is good news. His team wrapped up in November so hopefully he’s in decent shape despite getting limited minutes.

Pirate Pete

Reading this page is like.....
fergie.gif

Ads

All seems very convenient coming out around a week from league start.

Either way it is a more of a negative and distraction for us I feel.

If it was the nrl one of our players would be mysteriously caught up in a scuffle at a pub or caught with drugs.

Instead seems we being used by someone or some team to create free speculation cause A-League can’t afford to advertise.

priorpeter

Hey everyone,
Just a quick update to everyone waiting on E-Cards. We are just getting the last batch sorted from all the orders over christmas and will get them out before the game on Thursday. You should all expect them to have in your email account by mid afternoon on Thursday. Any questions send me an email at ishand@ccmariners.com.au
Hi Iain I haven’t received my email yet

Coastalraider

Just wanted to jump in and send a big congrats to Shaun and the admin team. We know the challenges you have faced and been facing for some time, and I was gutted for you that the Carols initiative had to be reigned back to an online event after the work you put in to try to bring something to the community.

Last night was the just rewards, a great atmosphere, decent crowd under the current circumstances, successful community engagement with the fireworks, and a bloody victory on the pitch.

I know we are fairly critical on here at times, but the hard work in difficult circumstances with one arm tied is appreciated, and I hope the whole organisation enjoyed last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb