• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Fans and the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wombat

2. MIKE MULVEY

ImageResizer.ashx

Season Club managed GM W D L W % D % L % GS GC
2018-19 Central Coast Mariners 21 1 4 16 4.76% 19.05% 76.19% 24 56
It ain't easy being yellow and navy, the song should have sung.

Not even a former A-League Championship winning coach could refloat the sinking Mariners, as Mulvey slumped to 17 losses and a 4.5% win percentage in 22 matches that must have felt like a lifetime.

They certainly did for Gosfordians.

First, combine player fallouts, a Usain Bolt fiasco, a plethora of untimely injuries, horrific defensive decision-making and an inane habit of coughing up losses from winning positions.

Then add a pinch of unstable finances, depressing crowd figures and absent backroom staff.

Finally garnish with Matt Simon as the sole striker and you truly have a recipe for disaster.

NEXT PAGE
1 2 3 4 5 6

turbo

After seeing the renewal options I looked at the entertainment grounds and can see they've made changes to their mariners partnership: https://www.theentertainmentgrounds.com.au/membership/
They now get a 3 game membership instead of full season which is much fairer for mariners supporters.

I need to decide now if I wait and see if there's another cheap 6 game offer through football NSW or if I go up to full season GA.

Edit: Did full season tickets (Navy GA) previously come with some guest tickets as well? Couldnt see it listed on the renewal page.

Last edited:

FFC Mariner

After seeing the renewal options I looked at the entertainment grounds and can see they've made changes to their mariners partnership: https://www.theentertainmentgrounds.com.au/membership/
They now get a 3 game membership instead of full season which is much fairer for mariners supporters.

I need to decide now if I wait and see if there's another cheap 6 game offer through football NSW or if I go up to full season GA.

Edit: Did full season tickets (Navy GA) previously come with some guest tickets as well? Couldnt see it listed on the renewal page.
They did, I got 2 with my blue GA.

Manny_ccm

Yes to previously however Dan the membership man confirmed at Ettalong that it was no longer included going forward.

Ancient Mariner

I think a big part of the problem was giving free GA tickets to members with allocated seats. Any guests they invited could not sit with them in the good seats.

Forum Phoenix

I think a big part of the problem was giving free GA tickets to members with allocated seats. Any guests they invited could not sit with them in the good seats.

Yep. Dan often helped me out but PITA
It also wasn’t converting to new members he said. But the football can’t of helped o_O

turbo

It also wasn’t converting to new members he said. But the football can’t of helped
The football definitely wouldn't have helped, but when we're staring down the lowest figures in club history you'd think they'd want to get as many people there as possible. It gives extra value to members too, knowing I could bring a mate or my old man along a couple of times for free would be nice. I can see how it could be challenging for the reserved seating sections though.

Tevor

The football definitely wouldn't have helped, but when we're staring down the lowest figures in club history you'd think they'd want to get as many people there as possible. It gives extra value to members too, knowing I could bring a mate or my old man along a couple of times for free would be nice. I can see how it could be challenging for the reserved seating sections though.
It wasn’t last season as a lot of members stopped turning up, there were plenty of seats in the gold section on half way. Will be the same this season unless there are some good signings and a couple of early wins (FFA cup included).

Shaun Mielekamp

Hi Shaun, Brisbane have confirmed their pre-season games before the FFA Cup, when we will confirm ours?
Cheers.
We are waiting on the FFA cup draw to lock in pre-season games and ensure we have the right games against the right opposition in the lead up to this. With the draw next week things will move fast, many of the potential opponents are also waiting on the draw as it does affect dramatically the pre-season schedule and player loads in a crucial physical conditioning period.

shipwreck

We are waiting on the FFA cup draw to lock in pre-season games and ensure we have the right games against the right opposition in the lead up to this. With the draw next week things will move fast, many of the potential opponents are also waiting on the draw as it does affect dramatically the pre-season schedule and player loads in a crucial physical conditioning period.
Crushing it Shaun, keep it up mate

Shaun Mielekamp

Hi Shaun, Brisbane have confirmed their pre-season games before the FFA Cup, when we will confirm ours?
Cheers.
Just adding onto this we have been notified today of when our FFA cup match is being played. Since then we have been working on 2-3 matches that we are planning in the lead up to our game vs Maitland. Aiming to have all details out by mid next week and aiming to have as many of these matches here on the coast as possible so everyone can see the teams first hit outs in pre-season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred