• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Boys conquering the world

pjennings

The West Australian reports Vukovic is “in advanced talks” with Genk to sign a three-year deal which could increase his Socceroos hopes in a World Cup year.

Atomic

The West Australian reports Vukovic is “in advanced talks” with Genk to sign a three-year deal which could increase his Socceroos hopes in a World Cup year.
Mat Ryan absolutely thrived in Belgium, so I hope Danny can do the same. It looks like a good technical league that can be a springboard to the elite leagues in Europe. I'd like to see Musti playing in Belgium.
No doubt Maty has put in a good word or two about Vuka.

pjennings

RYAN CONFIDENT OF SUCCESS

9 Hours ago

Large
Paul Hazlewood
Maty Ryan

New Brighton & Hove Albion goalkeeper Maty Ryan says that the chance of achieving success at the highest level convinced him to move to the club.

The Australian international has played in the top flight in both Belgium and Spain, and explained it was an easy decision to join the Seagulls.

He said, “I never really had a goal in terms of which league to play in, I always wanted to play at the highest level and test myself against the best teams and players.

“I had a taste of that at the World Cup, the Confederations Cup and playing in Spain and Belgium too. I would’ve liked to have gained more of that experience in Spain, but it wasn’t to be.

“I always had the attitude of wanting to contribute to the team and enjoying the success. For me, that’s where you create the best memories, memories you’re going to remember and tell your grandkids one day.

“I felt like I had a bigger chance to do that at Brighton than Valencia and I’m very happy to be here. It’s all ahead of me now and I want to prepare myself to help the team.

“Fingers crossed we can go out there and do what we need to do to become a mainstay in the Premier League.”

Ryan says that he’s slotted in seamlessly to his new surroundings and is enjoying the atmosphere both at the club and in Brighton and Hove as a whole.

“Everyone has been so kind since I arrived and gone out of their way to make sure myself and the new players are settling in well.

“The boys have been very friendly and respectful as well, and you feel a real excitement and buzz around the club at the moment. It’s very exciting to be here.

“I had a stroll in the street and there seems to be a good buzz around the place, everyone is out enjoying themselves and having a good time. One of things I heard about Brighton when they were first interested in me, was that it was the best place to live in England.

“So far it’s not been too bad and there’s only been one day with typical English weather with a bit of rain and mist, but apart from that there’s been plenty of sunshine. I am feeling really settled and happy to be here.”

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2017/july/ryan-confident-of-success/

He is playing today in a friendly against Harry Kewell's Crawley Town.

VicMariner

When you think of the Premier league, Brighton & Hove does NOT come to mind.
Here's hoping Maty has the success in the UK he enjoyed in Belgium.

Tevor

Berni has scored his first goal in the MLS
I watched the game this morning, whilst he scored the teams playing style doesn't really suit him as he goes missing for long periods of time. Probably why he hasn't been getting all that much game time. Vancouver seems to play up the middle more than out wide, first game I've seen him play as a White Cap and great he scored his first goal. Don't really understand why he is playing in the MLS though when he could still be in the HAL, maybe there is a plan to help his fitness and he will come back after the MLS season finishes which is late October. Noting SFC haven't signed a replacement.

Insertnamehere

I watched the game this morning, whilst he scored the teams playing style doesn't really suit him as he goes missing for long periods of time. Probably why he hasn't been getting all that much game time. Vancouver seems to play up the middle more than out wide, first game I've seen him play as a White Cap and great he scored his first goal. Don't really understand why he is playing in the MLS though when he could still be in the HAL, maybe there is a plan to help his fitness and he will come back after the MLS season finishes which is late October. Noting SFC haven't signed a replacement.
imo MLS is a step up from HAL. The other side is what's the point if you're not playing in what should be the peak of your career?

Wombat

MLS is much bigger and better than HAL, also the money would be better.

Big Al

City get 2 past Mat Ryan on his PL debut

2nd goal was own goal that came off defender and slipped threw Mat's grip at waist height. Will probably cop some stick for it. Didn't have much time to see it

Tevor

MLS is much bigger and better than HAL, also the money would be better.
Totally agree however the last three WC games I've tuned into I haven't seen Bernie at all so wondering if he is injured or maybe just can't beak into the first team. If not playing regularly what's the use and the MLS is full of Sth Americans so it's a strong comp and the WC's are going ok as well. When he did make the run on squad in the game I watched he was very quiet and I had to search for him to make sure he was still on the park.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred