• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Boys conquering the world

pjennings

LOL! Literally laughed out loud. Love it! :D

....but I think Big Al might be right. I love Ryan but he has struggled so far in the EPL.
It's early days though. I really hope he steps up and shines.

I think he has been sold a pup. The manager said he wanted to play a style that would suit Maty but they are woeful.

Rowdy

Maty only has to stay fit.

Krul at only 29, has had season ending injuries that required significant surgeries for knee (cartilage x2) & shoulder (dislocations) as well as persistent ankle & elbow problems that put him out for 4-6 weeks at times in the past few seasons

Wombat

You sound like those f**ks over at 442 with Langerak's cock in their mouths. Matt couldn't have stopped either of those goals your right, and any of our other keepers wouldn't have even got a hand to that second goal. Yeah we needed tipped over but in no way wound it have ever happened.

I know you live in Qld mate and manners are optional but thats a bit strong mate. Ease up on the Rum buddy!

Wombat

I think he has been sold a pup. The manager said he wanted to play a style that would suit Maty but they are woeful.

You dont build a team around a keeper.
Brighton etc are cannon fodder for the big boys but none of the big teams whould have looked at him.
TBH when you play in Goals or defense for a shit team that struggles you will get noticed. Look at Reddy for us as an example.
When i played in a winning team...no awards. When i played in a poor team Player of the year without fail.
Great opportunity for Maty.

scottmac

Suspended
I know you live in Qld mate and manners are optional but thats a bit strong mate. Ease up on the Rum buddy!
I think ive gone fairly light on those oxygen theives over at 442. As for someone having a go at me over manners not in any universe did I ever expect it would be you Wombat :D:D:D

Wombat

I think ive gone fairly light on those oxygen theives over at 442. As for someone having a go at me over manners not in any universe did I ever expect it would be you Wombat :D:D:D

LOL.
That is fairly light???
Is your Grandad Adolf Hitler?

VicMariner

I have never joined 442 because the level of discussion there is abysmal.
However...I do browse there most days. :oops:

JoyfulPenguin

Bernie Ibini playing right now on BEIN Sports my thoughts on his first half:

Bernie Ibini doing alright, should have had at least a shot from a counterattack but his touch was far too heavy and gave the defender a chance to tackle. Beaten his man well a few times and fighting hard for the ball whenever he's near. Wasted a cross when he had no one near him but slid in an a good overlapping pass for the Whitecaps' right back which resulted in a goal. Would give him a 6/10 for the first half

JoyfulPenguin

Bernie came off in the 73rd, thought he did well though he was pretty timid compared to when he played in the A-League. Seemed to be asked to defend and sit deep when Real Salt Lake had the ball and struggled a bit to defend, Salt Lake almost scored off of two crosses his opponent put in. He had an assist, which was more of a misdirected shot his team mate headed in but whatever works! Good to see that he's starting to get some good game time over there.

Rowdy

Mat Ryan helped Brighton & Hove Albion register an historic first Premier League win with a 3-1 home success over West Bromwich Albion.

Maty pulled off a nice save, pushing it over the bar. Was unlucky not to keep a clean sheet, failing to stop a heavily deflected shot.

In typical Aussie spirit, Maty ran the length of the field at games end to thank a group of fans from his 'other' former team, Club Brugge, who had come to see him play.

JoyfulPenguin

Trent Sainsbury played a full game away from home for 13th placed Jiangsu Suning as they drew 0-0 with 5th placed Shandong Luneng in the Chinese Super League (China Tier 1).

Mile Jedinak was an unused substitute at home for 18th placed Aston Villa as they drew 0-0 with 23rd placed Brentford in the Skybet Championship (England Tier 2).
Mile Jedinak played until the 46th minute at home for 18th placed Aston Villa as they drew 0-0 with 9th placed Middlesbrough in the Skybet Championship.

Tom Rogic was an unused substitute away from home for 1st placed Celtic as they defeated 7th placed Hamilton Academical in the Ladbrokes Premiership (Scotland Tier 1)
Tom Rogic came on in the 46th minute at home for Celtic (Scotland Tier 1) as they lost 0-5 to PSG (France Tier 1) in the UEFA Champions League.

Maty Ryan played a full game at home for 14th placed Brighton and Hove Albion as they defeated 9th placed West Bromwich Albion 3-1 in the Premier League (England Tier 1).

Mustafa Amini was not in the squad away from home for AGF (Denmark Tier 1) as they defeated VSK Arhus (Denmark Tier 3) 4-1 in the DBU Pokalen (Danish FA Cup).
Mustafa Amini played until the 67th minute at home for 11th placed AGF as they lost 1-4 to 14th placed Randers in the Alka Superliga (Denmark Tier 1).

Bernie Ibini came on in the 63rd minute at home for the 1st placed Vancouver Whitecaps as they defeated 10th placed Minnesota United in the MLS (USA Tier 1).

Oliver Bozanic was not in the squad at home for 15th placed Ventforet Kofu as they lost 0-1 to 13th placed Shimizu S-Pulse in the J-League (Japan Tier 1)

Mitch Duke played a full game and had an assist away from for 13th placed Shimizu S-Pulse as they defeated 15th placed Ventforet Kofu 1-0 in the J-League (Japan Tier 1).

Kim Seung-Yeung came off the bench in the 61st minute away from home for 6th placed Gangwon FC as they lost 3-4 to Jeonbuk Motors in the K-League Classic (South Korea Tier 1).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred