• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Boys conquering the world

Tevor

Did Birraz get concussed warming up? With the Dundee Utd fans already on his back, he has bizarrely decided it would be a good idea to like a couple of Joe Hart's insta posts after yesterday's games, including one of the 2 players who got hat-tricks posing with their match balls.

Safe to say that it is not going down well.
Dundee has turned out to be a disaster of the highest order for Birraz. If it's true he begged us to let him go overseas for this opportunity. Can't but feel for him at the moment.

Allreet?

News that Birraz has liked Celtic posts on twitter - DUtd fans up in arms about it.

I'm guessing it's a fake account, but if it really was him, that was most unwise. That club is a shambles though.

Corsair

News that Birraz has liked Celtic posts on twitter - DUtd fans up in arms about it.

I'm guessing it's a fake account, but if it really was him, that was most unwise. That club is a shambles though.
Looks like a fake account to me, but his real account has also disappeared which is weird.

Meerkat

Did Birraz get concussed warming up? With the Dundee Utd fans already on his back, he has bizarrely decided it would be a good idea to like a couple of Joe Hart's insta posts after yesterday's games, including one of the 2 players who got hat-tricks posing with their match balls.

Safe to say that it is not going down well.

I don’t think it’s fair to judge him right at this minute… agreed poor judgement possibly, but the guy has pretty much been hung, drawn and quartered by the fans for losses that are nowhere near his fault. They have the knives out for him regardless of what posts he likes.

Rising Sun

I don’t think it’s fair to judge him right at this minute… agreed poor judgement possibly, but the guy has pretty much been hung, drawn and quartered by the fans for losses that are nowhere near his fault. They have the knives out for him regardless of what posts he likes.
I am bitterly disappointed how it is working out for him - I think there is every chance that the club can get themselves out of the mess and hopefully he can weather the storm. The fan abuse comes with the territory and the whole team plus the manager are copping it, not just him, but he has my sympathy there

However I think it was both mind-bogglingly dumb and also disrespectful to the fans and his team mates to be liking posts from the victorious opposition after such a humiliating defeat (that was following on from a string of bad results and his own indifferent form). He deserves to cop some backlash - 50% for the stupidity and 50% for the lack of respect. It was akin to Ben Kennedy laughing and joking with the scummers in the middle of the pitch after the 8-2.

Meerkat

I am bitterly disappointed how it is working out for him - I think there is every chance that the club can get themselves out of the mess and hopefully he can weather the storm. The fan abuse comes with the territory and the whole team plus the manager are copping it, not just him, but he has my sympathy there

However I think it was both mind-bogglingly dumb and also disrespectful to the fans and his team mates to be liking posts from the victorious opposition after such a humiliating defeat (that was following on from a string of bad results and his own indifferent form). He deserves to cop some backlash - 50% for the stupidity and 50% for the lack of respect. It was akin to Ben Kennedy laughing and joking with the scummers in the middle of the pitch after the 8-2.

I get your point and I don’t disagree it was not a smart move. What I saying is that I can understand why he may not be in the best frame of mind at present and deserves a break.
You could call him liking the victory post of a fellow goal keeper good sportsmanship.. take it as you will.

Tevor

I watched the game replay as I was hoping I was going to watch Birraz in action. It's a club in total turmoil at the moment with fans leaving at half time and throwing things at their players towards to the end of the game and I can understand why as it was shocking by the whole team. The keeper had not chance on most of the goals and nor would have Birraz if he played, I think he missed the right game. Not sure the manager is going to last much longer.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
SO! The DumbUslessf**kinCrackheads fans hate birraz for leaking 7 right?…wonder what they think now that Eriksen has leaked about 16 since ! 9 in one game ! …f**k Jack Ross and Dundee United

Tevor

Sounds kinda familiar doesn't it?
Yeah I felt for them, to be honest it could have easily been more as the Hoops had 9 goals with 10mins to go and missed about 4 more genuine chances. They put up a fight in the first half but just couldn’t handle Ange ball and the pace of the counter attack so when down by 4 at half time they just threw in the towel for the second half. It’s not nice seeing rusted on fans of a small club look so despondent.

Tevor

SO! The DumbUslessf**kinCrackheads fans hate birraz for leaking 7 right?…wonder what they think now that Eriksen has leaked about 16 since ! 9 in one game ! …f**k Jack Ross and Dundee United
It wouldn’t matter who was the keeper at DUTD the defence just hangs them out to dry. Eriksen does not look to be a bad keeper just terrible defense in front of him. If I was Birraz I’d want to stay on the pine until the Manager gets the boot which can’t be far away. Something like 23 goals conceded in the last 4 games. Not sure we were that bad in the bad old days.

FFC Mariner

It wouldn’t matter who was the keeper at DUTD the defence just hangs them out to dry. Eriksen does not look to be a bad keeper just terrible defense in front of him. If I was Birraz I’d want to stay on the pine until the Manager gets the boot which can’t be far away. Something like 23 goals conceded in the last 4 games. Not sure we were that bad in the bad old days.
We were

Allreet?

We were farking hard to watch, that's for sure. We didn't have to play against a rampant Angeball side though - feel very sorry for those fans, with one caveat.

Too many of them roasted Birraz on their forum when it was the Red Carpet defence in front of him that was to blame for nearly every goal he conceded. If he read those comments then no wonder he was pissed off enough to like Hart's post.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred