• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Boys conquering the world

FFC Mariner

I dont know - suspect he will have a relaxing season on the bench. Far easier for the manager to blame him and not the rubbish in front of him

Melange

I've read a few match reports. For Hibs each report I've read mentions how well their right back has performed. At this stage Miller will have a battle to unseat him, I don't think he's even got a run off the bench.

The match report I read for Dundee's weekend game included multiple mentions of Birra's saves, sounds like they were under the pump throughout. Suggested there was only one goal he could have done better with, his save deflecting to the goal keeper.

Kye going well. Will be interesting to see how he goes against the big 2.

Tevor

I've read a few match reports. For Hibs each report I've read mentions how well their right back has performed. At this stage Miller will have a battle to unseat him, I don't think he's even got a run off the bench.

The match report I read for Dundee's weekend game included multiple mentions of Birra's saves, sounds like they were under the pump throughout. Suggested there was only one goal he could have done better with, his save deflecting to the goal keeper.

Kye going well. Will be interesting to see how he goes against the big 2.
I think Hearts play the Hoops this weekend. I was looking at the league stats and Birraz clearly leading the saves leader board so he has been very busy after 3 games. Maybe Birraz just jumped at a move OS without much consideration of how good Dundee are. Will be a good test of Millers mental resolve if he has to wait his turn, not sure that is his strength though.

Gossygoodtimes

I think Hearts play the Hoops this weekend. I was looking at the league stats and Birraz clearly leading the saves leader board so he has been very busy after 3 games. Maybe Birraz just jumped at a move OS without much consideration of how good Dundee are. Will be a good test of Millers mental resolve if he has to wait his turn, not sure that is his strength though.
Dundee did come 4th last year (big gap to third though) so I reckon he thought he was walking into a half decent team. They are looking pretty ordinary first few games (except for the 1-0 win against AZ). Once he is settled everyone will see his quality.

Allreet?

Birraz has gone to the wrong club and might've wrecked his chances of going to the WC. Kye has gone to the right club - will go to the WC and make a huge name for himself - will be regarded as the best CB in Scotland by the end of the season.

EPL awaits. He'll also be Socceroos captain by the 2026 WC.

Rising Sun

Birraz was dropped by Dundee Utd but his replacement "didn't look much more secure" (according to the BBC report) and they lost 3-0 at home.
Miller got about 15 mins off the bench has Hibd snatched a late equaliser against Rangers who were down to 9 men

Tevor

Birraz was dropped by Dundee Utd but his replacement "didn't look much more secure" (according to the BBC report) and they lost 3-0 at home.
Miller got about 15 mins off the bench has Hibd snatched a late equaliser against Rangers who were down to 9 men
I watched the Hibs v Rangers game, two very soft reds gifted Hibs a draw. Lewis was trying very hard and had a good header saved. Hard to tell how he went as they were down to nine when he came on so had heaps of space and time. Interesting that Hibs started with a back three and changed at 25mins to a back four. Not sure how many chances Lewis will get but no one in front of him was all that impressive.

Allreet?

Lewis has said for years he wants to be a centre back... now's his chance.

The current RB is probably the best player in the Hibs team so it will be hard for Lewis to get past him. Why not try for CB?

Tevor

Lewis has said for years he wants to be a centre back... now's his chance.

The current RB is probably the best player in the Hibs team so it will be hard for Lewis to get past him. Why not try for CB?
They have Hanlon and another CB that have been there for a while. I think he should try and transition into a winger. He did ok but clearly down the pecking order. I didn’t think the RB was that great.

Allreet?

They have Hanlon and another CB that have been there for a while. I think he should try and transition into a winger. He did ok but clearly down the pecking order. I didn’t think the RB was that great.
If you do a bit of lurking on their forum, it's clear teh fans regard him (Cadden) and Boyle as their best players.

Tevor

If you do a bit of lurking on their forum, it's clear teh fans regard him (Cadden) and Boyle as their best players.
I’ve only seen the one game and really without the two soft straight reds Rangers win that game. Boyle yes is one of their best. Cadden didn’t stand out but maybe that was just in that game as like I said they started with a back three and made two subs 25mins in and went to a back four, was a strange move. They also said Hibs went through two Managers last season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred