• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CC MARINERS vs JETS R1 HAL 10

tsd

MOWPkhRAUbR7i.gif

VicMariner

Bit disappointed we were not dominant and played counter attack against the Jets who no one rates this year.
But...the first few rounds are always a bit iffy and we got the points and created plenty of chances. The goals should come.

First game. First win. COYY.

Mane = exciting.

Jura

Well, a win is a win. And I dont see the problem with Kim. He provided a decent amount of danger. That freekick was lush :D

Also, I had a question for ya. I want to watch the Mariners from a proper livestream, HQ and everything, from the Netherlands. Is there a paid subscription service where I can get a guaranteed good quality stream? Those free ones tend to pix elate a "little"

Capt. Awesome

Screappy and we still have lots of work to do but often the derbys don't produce good football. Hard fought win. We never gave up.

Capt. Awesome

Well, a win is a win. And I dont see the problem with Kim. He provided a decent amount of danger. That freekick was lush :D

Also, I had a question for ya. I want to watch the Mariners from a proper livestream, HQ and everything, from the Netherlands. Is there a paid subscription service where I can get a guaranteed good quality stream? Those free ones tend to pix elate a "little"
Have you tried BET365?

rbakersmith

Yep - http://www.aleague.livesport.tv/

Jaundice

I was impressed with Duke, looks to have really improved in my opinion. Mane put in a good shift for his debut, I hope he continues and gets results for his efforts.
Ando looked confident and safe at the back. We didn't look great but some positives there, and ofcourse its always great beating the scum.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred