• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CC MARINERS vs JETS R1 HAL 10

style_cafe

With a week to go until the opening round it`s time to focus on our first game.

Newcastle have had their usual off field dramas with Nathan Tinkler`s money drying up fairly rapidly.
However they have come up with a few new faces.
Gone are Conner Chapman,James Brown,Joey Gibbs, Reuben Zadkovic,Adam Taggart, Josh Mitchell,Emile Heskey,Josh Brillante & Craig Goodwin.

The new faces include Josh Barresi (WSW),Marcos Flores(CCM),Edson Montano (Barcelona FC Ecuador), Johnny Steele(NY red Bulls),Sam Gallagher (Vietnam), Billy Celeski (ex.MV), Allan Welsh (Croyden Kings), Jeronimo Neumann (AU) & Zenon Caravella ex. NJ returning).

On paper they have lost a lot of exciting young talent, their captain & some experience.
Marcos Flores coming back from a major injury will be very tentative & it will be interesting to see him coming up against Monty.
Celeski will add some experience & stability in a midfield which also contains Dave Carney
Neumann also will add some flair as the Jets take on a very Sth American flair this year.
Add these to players like SACKWACK, Vergilli, Jaliens etc & I think they will have a decent side on the paddock this year.

Our side also have a few new faces with Vernes & Mane` the unknown qualities so far.
With a rain interupted pre-season & some very unflattering results against non-Aleague sides, there looks to be a lot more work to be done before we`re ready to start the season.

I`m concerned over our fitness level with so many comments being made about players being un-fit.
I expect our cohesion & fluency as a team will really be tested in these early games.
A good start to the season is so important in this league, as we`ve seen so often before.
A win will certainly lift our confidence & encourage our fans to keep coming back.

I`m hoping for a decent win but I can`t see this match giving us any more than a draw at this stage.

sydmariner

With a week to go until the opening round it`s time to focus on our first game.

Newcastle have had their usual off field dramas with Nathan Tinkler`s money drying up fairly rapidly.
However they have come up with a few new faces.
Gone are Conner Chapman,James Brown,Joey Gibbs, Reuben Zadkovic,Adam Taggart, Josh Mitchell,Emile Heskey,Josh Brillante & Craig Goodwin.

The new faces include Josh Barresi (WSW),Marcos Flores(CCM),Edson Montano (Barcelona FC Ecuador), Johnny Steele(NY red Bulls),Sam Gallagher (Vietnam), Billy Celeski (ex.MV), Allan Welsh (Croyden Kings), Jeronimo Neumann (AU) & Zenon Caravella ex. NJ returning).

On paper they have lost a lot of exciting young talent, their captain & some experience.
Marcos Flores coming back from a major injury will be very tentative & it will be interesting to see him coming up against Monty.
Celeski will add some experience & stability in a midfield which also contains Dave Carney
Neumann also will add some flair as the Jets take on a very Sth American flair this year.
Add these to players like SACKWACK, Vergilli, Jaliens etc & I think they will have a decent side on the paddock this year.

Our side also have a few new faces with Vernes & Mane` the unknown qualities so far.
With a rain interupted pre-season & some very unflattering results against non-Aleague sides, there looks to be a lot more work to be done before we`re ready to start the season.

I`m concerned over our fitness level with so many comments being made about players being un-fit.
I expect our cohesion & fluency as a team will really be tested in these early games.
A good start to the season is so important in this league, as we`ve seen so often before.
A win will certainly lift our confidence & encourage our fans to keep coming back.

I`m hoping for a decent win but I can`t see this match giving us any more than a draw at this stage.
i think that they'll struggle this season without taggart & heskey up front imo & i think that flores will struggle as well:popcorn: but hopefully matt simon will out score sackwhack like he used to:)

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
8ef81105-00e9-49a8-a9c2-1b393c26496a_zps24c0d073.jpg

my legs ready, my minds ready, my souls ready, my keeper's Liam REDDY....BRING ON THE SCUMMERS
;):thumbup:

style_cafe

Pre-match drinks in the Kendall?
It would be good to get Laurie along & some ex players to have a chat,tell a few stories etc.
Also good to catch up with others that post here.

Gratis

personally I love me Hutchy and will be happy to have him until he chooses to retire whereupon I very strongly hope to see him in a club role carrying on our culture for years to come. he's
great on and off the field. could we have someone better in his position? we COULD have someone better in every position. but there's only one Hutch, he's solid on the field and provides a lot in each game for our team but combined with his character and role his value goes way beyond a mere player.

MrCelery

Hutcho, Hutcho, Man...

If things are dire, Hutch always gives me reason to smile, especially his attitude to the Jets.

He IS Mr Mariners.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred