• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Big Things (Danny in the KFC ad and how crap KFC Wyoming is)

priorpeter

jazi89 said:
I have also never seen the ad. Would really like to. Have looked on you tube and all.

A friend of mine tried talking to him at the game on Saturday and found him quite rude and stuck up. Anyone else think so??

Heck no.

Alicia

priorpeter said:
jazi89 said:
I have also never seen the ad. Would really like to. Have looked on you tube and all.

A friend of mine tried talking to him at the game on Saturday and found him quite rude and stuck up. Anyone else think so??

Heck no.

No!  Never!!

Paolo

graaant said:
I'm sure you would have seen it, but jumping to any conclusions that it even MIGHT be Danny, just seems silly to me.
You see a random head for all of 5 seconds, half covered by a piece of chicken.
And to me, it doesn't even look like him.
nah, wrong ad.....in this one he talks to the camera

jazi89

keensy said:
graaant said:
I'm sure you would have seen it, but jumping to any conclusions that it even MIGHT be Danny, just seems silly to me.

what channel is the ad on. ive seen a few kfc ads and he hasnt been in them.

Marinerchick

jazi89 said:

no i find danny one of the nicest people
very friendly

graaant

keensy said:
graaant said:

Ah, then I've definitely not seen it.
But if he talks to the camera, why the debate over whether it's him or not?

Bear

Anyone else seen another newish ad for KFC, bloke on there looks like Vuko Tomasevic, former rubbish leftback for us

swarey

jazi89 said:

NO WAY!!  I had a chat with Danny & Greg Owens for about 5 mins, then we caught up with him a bit later & he posed with my friend & her family for pickie time.  Stuck up & rude  :redcard:.... never, He's a top guy!! :thumbup:

jazi89

graaant said:
Well you've been shown Jazi..
Maybe your friend is just a social pirahna..

haha maybe. Ive never met the guy before & was just going by what she said. thats why i asked :p

Jimmy

Speaking of mariners in ads.
Has anyone seen the ad with Stringers in it? It's the fish one, where his girlfriend hits fish with a cricket bat while he watches TV.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred