• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Big Things (Danny in the KFC ad and how crap KFC Wyoming is)

tyson

So... Aloi$i left us for big things, which happened to be some lame, budget anti-dandruff add.

Turns out things are bigger here at Mariners HQ - Has any one noticed Danny Vukovic in the latest KFC advertisement?

Good stuff Danny - good to see your career bouncing back after the high five!

tyson

on all channels as far as i know. free to air tv. i think its for the original fillet.

tyson

keensy, i think his voice is a little bit different. do you think they used some studio effects on it to make it a bit clearer or something? my mate works in advertising and said that this is often done in the industry, perhaps they did it to Dannys.

Alicia

What is the ad for?  The only KFC ad i've noticed lately is the one where the Inghams truck pulls up and the girl says the chicken is delivered fresh daily, and she knows, she's the chef.

marinermick

does anyone else think that wyoming kfc is the worst kfc in australia?

everytime i visit there i am amazed at how they constantly mess things up in so many ways

doesn't happen at the other kfcs i have visited

priorpeter

marinermick said:

everytime i visit there i am amazed at how they constantly mess things up in so many ways

x2

tyson

marinermick said:

welcome to the joke i have with my brothers.
my mum gets embarrassed by my rudeness when i am in there because i say what everyone is thinking.

the other night, it was as if they got the chicken and wiped it all over the floor to see how greasy it was. another time, some kid spent 15 minutes looking for a red lid, because that meal came with a red lid. he could have used a blue lid which was right in front of him, but instead, kept looking for the red lid, and after 15 minutes of looking, decided to use the blue lid anyway. then he forgot our tennis/cricket ball thing.

wyoming maccas tends to leave a lot of things out if you get drive-thru as well.

marinermick

the last time i went in there i ordered a bucket a chicken and they told me that i would have to wait 20 minutes for it to cook

i said "you cannot be serious - all you sell is chicken, you are a chicken store, that's what the c stands for in kfc"

i was then offered that bucket in all wings

for some reason the only pieces they had left was wings which begs the question - why were they not rotating the chicken between the various types when selling it

i proceeded to order the burger and the chicken inside the burger was freezing cold

this is a good day out at kfc wyoming, but unfortunately it is the only convenient one on the coast

tyson

yeah, pathetic store. they have 2 people serving you, but one just stands there and stares. they have a list of everything you order to look at and get, yet they still get things wrong... i dont understand what is so hard. i worked at mcdonalds for 5 years and i understand that u make some mistakes, but if something goes wrong every time i go there, and every time you go there... then they arent really mistakes anymore... it is more of an incompetence to do their job. they really need to pay better and get better staff.

same goes for us, every now and then we want some KFC, and that is the only convenient store for us.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

marinermick said:
i said "you cannot be serious - all you sell is chicken, you are a chicken store, that's what the c stands for in kfc"

i was then offered that bucket in all wings

for some reason the only pieces they had left was wings which begs the question - why were they not rotating the chicken between the various types when selling it

Lol, good call.

Hmm, makes you wonder how long those wings were sitting there too.....

Arabmariner

Greenpoleffc said:
It must be a Wyoming thing??

The Hungry Jacks is where you will find the worst fast food service IMHO.
Na .It must be a KFC thing.The new KFC at North Wyong.....opposite the golf club.

Don,t order any more than one piece of chicken and fries at the same time.............causes brain explosions amongst the staff.............management included!!

~Floss~

Next time you get a peek into a KFC kitchen, just think what Gordon Ramsay would have to say about it...

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
~Floss~ said:
Next time you get a peek into a KFC kitchen, just think what Gordon Ramsay would have to say about it...

something like this probably...YOUR F****N JOKIN, THATS THE DOGS F****N BOLLOCKS , YOU STUPID LITTLE F****N A***HOLE ^%$#@#$%%$%&^((&&^**^^^%%>>>shhhiiitttt

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred