• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Big Things (Danny in the KFC ad and how crap KFC Wyoming is)

deano

It's also the customer service at the counter. I swear no one has EVER been refused a job at KFC, even the ones that just scribble in crayon on the application form. The management just look at it and say "well the applicant does display basic motor functions and it does kind of look like a kitty.....you're hired". Example The one at Bay Village, i have no real issues with the food but i was ordering a toasted twister the other day so it took a little while. The problem was the girl, Usually at other stores you will get a "please wait at the side till your order is ready". In this case after 5 minutes she nervously pipes up with "can i serve someone else", my response was jokingly "i dont know can you" and she looked like she was going to cry. I dont know what she was so afraid of, It was like she thought i was going to scream NOOOOOO then rip her heart out of her chest so she can watch it beat until she loses conciousness. Im just dont think im that scary a guy.

Paolo

RECKY said:
~Floss~ said:
Next time you get a peek into a KFC kitchen, just think what Gordon Ramsay would have to say about it...

something like this probably...YOUR F****N JOKIN, THATS THE DOGS F****N BOLLOCKS , YOU STUPID LITTLE F****N A***HOLE ^%$#@#$%%$%&^((&&^**^^^%%>>>shhhiiitttt
You forgot the part where he always puts his face in his hands and says "f**kING HELL", also you have to slap hands together saying "fresh f**king produce"

~Floss~

My other pet hate is that the drive-thru menu is at the speaker, not where you can read it
while you're waiting in line for the person in front to make a decision.

tsd

thats so funny, i thought it was me being really unlucky EVERY time i go there!  i live at narara and drive out to tuggerah every time the dirty bird calls my name!

but in all seriousness, wyoming is easily the worst KFC ive ever been to... and ive been to "King of Fatty Cancers" all around the county

marinermick

tsd said:
thats so funny, i thought it was me being really unlucky EVERY time i go there!  i live at narara and drive out to tuggerah every time the dirty bird calls my name!

but in all seriousness, wyoming is easily the worst KFC ive ever been to... and ive been to "King of Fatty Cancers" all around the county

new facebook group to tell your horror stories about KFC Wyoming

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=17907526813

brett

deano said:
It's also the customer service at the counter. I swear no one has EVER been refused a job at KFC, even the ones that just scribble in crayon on the application form. The management just look at it and say "well the applicant does display basic motor functions and it does kind of look like a kitty.....you're hired". Example The one at Bay Village, i have no real issues with the food but i was ordering a toasted twister the other day so it took a little while. The problem was the girl, Usually at other stores you will get a "please wait at the side till your order is ready". In this case after 5 minutes she nervously pipes up with "can i serve someone else", my response was jokingly "i dont know can you" and she looked like she was going to cry. I dont know what she was so afraid of, It was like she thought i was going to scream NOOOOOO then rip her heart out of her chest so she can watch it beat until she loses conciousness. Im just dont think im that scary a guy.

Welcome to Gen Z. Any actual face to face interaction with other humanoids is highly uncouth. Telling the world their deepest darkest fears via a myspace bulletin is done without a second thought, but telling someone to 'please move to the side' is....well....probably what's in her myspace bulletin.

What is the ad for?  The only KFC ad i've noticed lately is the one where the Inghams truck pulls up and the girl says the chicken is delivered fresh daily, and she knows, she's the chef.

This ad that Alicia mentions really frazzles me. It seems like they really carefully worded it that the chicken is 'delivered' fresh daily. Sure, it's fresh when you deliver it, but what about when you cook it a week later?

T

Its a well known fact that if 2 people apply for a job, both the same age and qualifications, one having worked at McDonalds and one at KFC, the person who worked at McDonalds will get the job over the one that worked at KFC....

thomas477

Ok.

And on the FF theme, when i went to japan last year, i went to maccas once and the burger LOOKED LIKE THE PICTURE!!!

marinermick

T said:
thomas477 said:
Better training.... better customer service and they have higher hiring standards.

the training at maccas make their customer service far superior

they teach excellent skills that transpire to other workforces when emplyees move on

though i think they are strating to slip at the mccafe sections where the skill level and therefore the training needs to be higher

nero

Jesmond KFC is the seedest. I don't think I have eaten a hot chip ever from there. The floors are always dirty and the staff are huge

Revilo

tyson said:
So... Aloi$i left us for big things, which happened to be some lame, budget anti-dandruff add.

Turns out things are bigger here at Mariners HQ - Has any one noticed Danny Vukovic in the latest KFC advertisement?

Good stuff Danny - good to see your career bouncing back after the high five!

If I'm thinking of the same ad, I thought it was the journalist on Home & Away??

tyson

yeah, do you even know what danny vukovic looks like?

i have him on facebook, and i can guarantee that that is him. his voice has been affected due to studio tricks to make his voice clearer. its a bit higher.

who watches home and away anyway?

blakus

Revilo said:
tyson said:
So... Aloi$i left us for big things, which happened to be some lame, budget anti-dandruff add.

Turns out things are bigger here at Mariners HQ - Has any one noticed Danny Vukovic in the latest KFC advertisement?

If I'm thinking of the same ad, I thought it was the journalist on Home & Away??
you're right it is the journo from home and away. Looks almost identical to danny.

loyalist

blakus said:
Revilo said:
tyson said:

you're right it is the journo from home and away. Looks almost identical to danny.
I think you'll find its in fact danny vukovic, theres some media article somewhere in which he talks about his upcoming KFC commercials (think it was 4-4-2)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred