• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Away to FC!

dibo

poko said:
Arabmariner said:
It's best to keep the witch away from the football and earn your brownie points in other ways imo.

The boys need to be able to behave 'like boys' in their natural enviroment (football matches).......the Mrs will only 'nip yer heid' if she's with you.

Hire her a DVD, buy her a bar of chocolate, a wee smooch, see ye tommorow and off ye go.... ;D

That would actually piss me off. Just sayin'.

my lass wouldn't be that keen on that either. for her, football + beers = epic win.

she does all the away trips, did the pub crawl with us the day we won the league (and got into the champers on the street as well) and when we were over in the bay she was into that too, she'll be in for away end shenanigans on this game too.

Alicia

poko said:
Arabmariner said:
It's best to keep the witch away from the football and earn your brownie points in other ways imo.

The boys need to be able to behave 'like boys' in their natural enviroment (football matches).......the Mrs will only 'nip yer heid' if she's with you.

Hire her a DVD, buy her a bar of chocolate, a wee smooch, see ye tommorow and off ye go.... ;D

That would actually piss me off. Just sayin'.

massive +1

Bear

priorpeter said:
dibo said:
shelving disco bickies it is then, i see... ;)

Buying from Mr Mrdja by any chance?

nik mrrrrrrrdja mrdjaaaaaaaa
he injured his kneeee, his kneeeeee
he sells good ecstasyyyyy
nik mrdjaaa mrdjaaaaaaaa

learn it

Alicia

disco%2Bbiscuit1.jpg

J

jiggles

You are on a roll today Mums.

And mostly, I'd be pissed off that he was too cheap to buy me the dvd, he had to hire it.

Kidding. Beer plox.

J

jiggles

Is Pub Golf still going ahead? Can someone repost all the deets for that inhere, as I don't remember what thread it was in before?
Also...can we dress golf like? Cause that would be awesome.

dibo

Jerome said:
dibo said:
serious14 said:
OR..... just get a missus that likes football??  ;)

like mine, who is nagging me about which interstate away match we should go to.

that sounds like the nagging i could live with :D
she's mine. ha!

poko said:
Is Pub Golf still going ahead? Can someone repost all the deets for that inhere, as I don't remember what thread it was in before?
Also...can we dress golf like? Cause that would be awesome.

if peeps are keen? deets from old thread.

Sean said:
Taken from my clubs Pub Golf night organised for next week.

5178_222129190453_853360453_7487292_4542443_n.jpg
adz said:
Player Challenges

1. Beer tasting
2. Beer plus shot
3. Closest to pin
4. Bottled beer
5. Foreign beer
6. 2 middies
7. Guinness
8. Through straw
9. Beer
10. Relax

Is that it ... ???
Can you drink in between "holes"?
dibo said:
An idea for the itinerary:
1. Railway Bar; Closest to the pin
2. KB; Beer + shot
3. Excelsior; Beer through a straw
4. Hopetoun; Bottled beer
5. Cricketers; Foreign beer
6. Captain Cook; Two middies
7. The Olympic; Guinness
8. Bay 3 SFS (pre-game); Soft drink
9. Bay 3 SFS (post-game); Final stretch

serious14

Azza-Mataz said:
serious14 said:
Alas, I shall be watching this one on Sky/Iraqgoals/whichever streaming site turns out to be best.

what is the sky streaming site?

Well..... I have Sky in my loungeroom these days - I was just hoping that this particular game turned out to be the live game of the week.

If not - iraqgoals.com or myp2p.eu - are the best options. Channelsurfing.net comes in handy in a pinch.

MagpieMariner

I didn't hire the DVD, I didn't buy the chocs or the flowers.
I said: "I'm going to the footy on Monday 5th down in Sydney."
She said: "oh good, I'll have the day to myself."
That's what happens after 33 years of marriage  :vhappy:

Ranyen

Myself & Tim going. Unsure whether we are driving or taking a train. But, if we end up driving, there will be some room in the car.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred