• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Away to FC!

J

jiggles

Can I assume that the ladies team is not going ahead for the cove/marinators game as no one has said anything?

LFCMariners

If I can swap shifts with a bloke from work, I will be there.

Btw, let's fill the bay from the front for this match, as I am assuming the 'Sit down and watch' crowd will be absent. Gives us the opportunity to wave flags down the front of the bay like The Cove do.

RADINHO

Jazzie said:
Jerome said:
whats the plan?,
roll call!
can someone confirm for me whether its on the 3rd  (ccm website) or the 5th (fixtures calendar)?

1 Jerome

It says the 5th on the ticketek website ..... mmm... that's my birthday, might treat myself!

OMG thats my birthday too! A mariners win as a present and a party at Sydney!

Bear

Dwayne_rock_Johnson.jpg

Auburn Mariner

1. Standing at the front, ah, no thanks.

2. Pub Crawl at the Rocks, tempting, but, no thanks. KB and then up Heartbreak Hill for me.

3. May I suggest these two trains (City Rail website indicates no trackwork on our line that day):

Morisset xxxx        10.11
Wyee xxxx            10.18
Warnervale xxxx    10.25
Wyong 9.51          10.32 
Tuggerah 9.54        10.35
Ourimbah 9.59        xxxx
Lisarow 10.02          xxxx
Niagara Park 10.04  xxxx
Narara 10.07          xxxx
Gosford 10.12        10.50
Point Clare 10.15    xxxx
Tascott 10.17        xxxx
Koolewong 10.20    xxxx
Woy Woy 10.23      10.58
H. River 10.37        xxxx
Hornsby 11.04        11.34
Central 11.39        12.09

4. Count the CEO and I in.

dibo

[tt]Morisset      xxxx  10.11
Wyee          xxxx  10.18
Warnervale    xxxx  10.25
Wyong        9.51  10.32 
Tuggerah      9.54  10.35
Ourimbah      9.59    xxxx
Lisarow      10.02    xxxx
Niagara Park 10.04    xxxx
Narara      10.07    xxxx
Gosford      10.12  10.50
Point Clare  10.15    xxxx
Tascott      10.17    xxxx
Koolewong    10.20    xxxx
Woy Woy      10.23  10.58
H. River    10.37    xxxx
Hornsby      11.04  11.34
Central      11.39  12.09[/tt]

doesn't show what time they stop at stanmore. :p

dibo

it's an hour and a half. 3hr roundtrip :p

i like going to our ground more than going there, but the pub crawl and all that is a lot of fun.

one of my favourite nights ever in the HAL was the night we won the league - we pub crawled to the SFS, watched the game, scooted just before full time back down to the KB and watched queensland capitulate hilariously to hand us the league.

MagpieMariner

I'm seriously thinking of going, but it'll depend on she-who-must-be-obeyed.

If I do go, I'll get there in time to watch the ladies doing their thing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred