• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Away to FC!

J

jiggles

spike said:
I'm seriously thinking of going, but it'll depend on she-who-must-be-obeyed.

If I do go, I'll get there in time to watch the ladies doing their thing.

Man up.

Bear

spike said:

pls to be removing bruce willis from your avatar, he is hard as f**k, you are clearly not

;)

Jerem

Bear said:
spike said:

pls to be removing bruce willis from your avatar, he is hard as f**k, you are clearly not

;)

could an avatar of K Rudd be more appropriate?

Sym

either train for me, but would like to be with the majority
disco train ;)
which one are people hitting ?

FFC Mariner

spike said:

Just a tip, but you will struggle to get a leave pass if you mention that you want to get there early to see the ladies.

PS lol @ the single people saying to HTFU - you wait, just you wait

Atomic

FFC Mariner said:
spike said:

Just a tip, but you will struggle to get a leave pass if you mention that you want to get there early to see the ladies.

Amen to that brother!

My solution (and it may not work for everybody)... is to seat "her that must be obeyed" in relative comfort at home games. This makes the Sydney and Newcastle games "tolerable" for them.

My missus isn't the biggest football supporter in the world, but enjoys the homes games enough to let me do the KB/SFS & Scumdome rituals relatively guilt free.

It has the downside of being only able to stand with the Marinators at away games, but on the upside, she did organize us to go to Adelaide last season to watch the boys come back from 3-0 down. She also didn't really bat an eyelid at me blowing all that money to go to Brisbane to watch us completely shit ourselves in the 2nd leg of the semi.

All-in-all, it's a pretty good compromise.

serious14

OR..... just get a missus that likes football??  ;)

Alas, I shall be watching this one on Sky/Iraqgoals/whichever streaming site turns out to be best.

MagpieMariner

Bear said:
spike said:

;)

He's so hard, his missus dumped him for a toyboy and he didn't say sh*t  ;D

As for changing my avatar, the only other one I'd use is a picture of me, and he's much better looking than me  :)

JT

Auburn Mariner said:
1. Standing at the front, ah, no thanks.

2. Pub Crawl at the Rocks, tempting, but, no thanks. KB and then up Heartbreak Hill for me.

3. May I suggest these two trains (City Rail website indicates no trackwork on our line that day):

Morisset xxxx        10.11
Wyee xxxx            10.18
Warnervale xxxx    10.25
Wyong 9.51          10.32 
Tuggerah 9.54        10.35
Ourimbah 9.59        xxxx
Lisarow 10.02          xxxx
Niagara Park 10.04  xxxx
Narara 10.07          xxxx
Gosford 10.12        10.50
Point Clare 10.15    xxxx
Tascott 10.17        xxxx
Koolewong 10.20    xxxx
Woy Woy 10.23      10.58
H. River 10.37        xxxx
Hornsby 11.04        11.34
Central 11.39        12.09

4. Count the CEO and I in.

sounds good! ill be on the 10:18 at wyee then hit KB ;)

MagpieMariner

FFC Mariner said:
spike said:

I used to say the same when I was single!

I won't have any real problems, "'er indoors" will be quite happy to get rid of me for the day. As for watching the ladies, she knows that watching is all I'm good for these days  :D

Arabmariner

It's best to keep the witch away from the football and earn your brownie points in other ways imo.

The boys need to be able to behave 'like boys' in their natural enviroment (football matches).......the Mrs will only 'nip yer heid' if she's with you.

Hire her a DVD, buy her a bar of chocolate, a wee smooch, see ye tommorow and off ye go.... ;D

J

jiggles

Arabmariner said:
It's best to keep the witch away from the football and earn your brownie points in other ways imo.

The boys need to be able to behave 'like boys' in their natural enviroment (football matches).......the Mrs will only 'nip yer heid' if she's with you.

Hire her a DVD, buy her a bar of chocolate, a wee smooch, see ye tommorow and off ye go.... ;D

That would actually piss me off. Just sayin'.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred