• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Australia's most sponsored sporting club

Atomic

OK, getting back to the theme of this thread... reliable source (who cannot be named) has told me the St George Bank has beem "sniffing" around the Board room. Also, Business Central Coast has signed on for another 2 years as shirt sponsors (despite having hassles with both Gosford and Wyong Councils). No confirmation that BCC has shirt sponsorship for ACL.

Jorome Alexander Bennett

marinermick said:
rooboy91 said:
marinermick said:
He said the figures will certainly make them the most backed A-League club and possibly the most sponsored sporting club in Australia's history!

Pretty sure the Sydney Swans have more than 200 sponsors...

most sponsored in terms of dollars

i think that the west coast eagles own that title at the moment

When will they announce this?? I am more excited about this development than the game tomorrow.
Do you have a source for west coast eagles being the top in sponsor dollars, Mick?

marinermick

Goldenboy said:
marinermick said:
rooboy91 said:
marinermick said:
He said the figures will certainly make them the most backed A-League club and possibly the most sponsored sporting club in Australia's history!

Pretty sure the Sydney Swans have more than 200 sponsors...

most sponsored in terms of dollars

i think that the west coast eagles own that title at the moment

When will they announce this?? I am more excited about this development than the game tomorrow.
Do you have a source for west coast eagles being the top in sponsor dollars, Mick?

no source, but i know as a fact that they are the largest sporting club in australia in terms of turnover so assumed they may be the most sponsored

midfielder

There not spondsors, a excellent relationship agree, I through we were getting to new major spondsors

adz

Staff member
Yeah they are? Isn't a major component of the deal a joint venture company that will be pumping profits into the Mariners?

midfielder

adz said:
Yeah they are? Isn't a major component of the deal a joint venture company that will be pumping profits into the Mariners?

Thanks Adz I did not know the money side of the Sheffield deal, I remember a similar deal between the Northern Spirit & Crystal Palace (I think it was) would have worked as well until CP run of of fund to invest. Excellent idea should be good for both clubs.

Andy

Reading in today's Telegraph, it says that the South Sydney Rabbitohs will announce a major sponsor worth $1 million a season.

How many in Australia would be bigger than that?

midfielder

Nix have a 2 million (NZ) per year spondsor in Sony, I through our Central Coast sponsdor was bigger.

cruiser

Timmah said:
Cruiser... while we haven't had pre-match sellouts bar the semi just gone, we have had two games I think where the crowd nudged the 19k mark... one of them a ground record from memory. Three all up in that vicinity I think.
But my point is that only one actually sold out. We should enjoy a couple of years of sell outs before thinking about expansion. Make tickets to Mariners home games the most sought after in the country. 

Andy

midfielder said:
Nix have a 2 million (NZ) per year spondsor in Sony, I through our Central Coast sponsdor was bigger.

I think ours is around AUD$350,000 a season IIRC.

tyson

did this big sponsor get announced or what?
last i heard was someone mentioning St George Bank...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred