• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Asian Cup qualifier - Kuwait vs Australia

happy

the streaming is quite strange
watch the match on atdhe and it's cricket now... England playing whoever... :redcard:

Brighty

Jazzie said:
Brighty said:
watching this on Iraqgoals and got some weird audio happening.... think its the Lazio game be broadcast on audio but Aus v Kuwait game...... bloody annoying!!!

Has the lazio game got the Aus v K audio?
No idea.... I've now lost all visual and only got the audio. Tried to going out and restreaming again, now can't even get the Iraqgoals site to come up..... ARGGGHHHH!!!

Keep the updates coming, I need something to get me thru while I'm here at work!!;-)

FFC Mariner

No World Cup for Colosimo and Danny has to now be considered ahead of Eugene - 1st was across him, 2nd at near post.

Very very poor

Heff legend, a goal and an assist. Sterj, Carle and Tard are dreadful.

happy

FFC Mariner said:
No World Cup for Colosimo and Danny has to now be considered ahead of Eugene - 1st was across him, 2nd at near post.

Very very poor

Heff legend, a goal and an assist. Sterj, Carle and Tard are dreadful.

2nd appearance - 1st goal
right?

Gav...

We started well a solid 35mins, Heff made a very positive start. We look good moving forward.
W got caught out by the speed of the Kuwait players in the last 10mins. Colosimo's mistake and Kemp losing track of his player caused two goals. Galekovic could have had better positioning for the goals.
Looks like we could have a high scoring, exciting game in the 2nd half.
Pitch is absolute disgrace and the Kuwait supporter shining a laser into the Aussie players. Please F Off

happy

just saw the replay of the goals: your keeper seems a bit, well, "overstrained" (right word?)
neither the 1st nor the 2nd one looked indefensible :-\

Dr Nick

northernspirit said:
Colosimo and kemp very shaky, carle havent noticed him - not looking good now

apparently sterjovski is playing, add him to the shit list

re: galekovic - cant blame it on the pitch. 2 shots 2 goals 0 saves

Brighty

I still cant get iraqgoals up and going.... anyone got another live stream other than going thru myp2p.eu ..... I keep getting an error when I try and stream thru justintv also.

northernspirit

eugenes positioning for the 2nd goal was all wrong, moore had that angle covered - he didnt cover the far post at all and the striker took full advantage

northernspirit

Brighty said:
I still cant get iraqgoals up and going.... anyone got another live stream other than going thru myp2p.eu ..... I keep getting an error when I try and stream thru justintv also.
http://www.justin.tv/nelliek9/popout/

?

Brighty

northernspirit said:
Brighty said:

?

nope, just get the offline music vids playing.

happy

Brighty said:
northernspirit said:
Brighty said:

?

www.atdhe.net
this one works for me

Brighty

happy said:
Brighty said:
northernspirit said:
Brighty said:

?

www.atdhe.net
this one works for me

You my friend.... are a bloody LEGEND!!!! Cheers!!! ;-)

Brighty

Now that I got the streaming happening... still got that weird audio.... WTF is doing with that???

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred